The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Julius Randle is 13-54 FG in this series (24.1%). It’s the worst FG pct by any player in the first 3 games of a postseason in the shot-clock era (min. 50 FGA).
@CantStop
@Sccit
@Lakerman0834
@Inertia Creeps
@Torrential
@Dwight Howard
@KOBE
@I.AM.PIFF

giphy.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Knicks in 7.

thibs ain’t coach shyt this game.

I really hope we humble this wanna be ass nikka Trae. He as sassy ass hoe. I’m beginning to hate this cat...

Let’s bounce back knicks

After what you’ve seen do you really believe y’all are beating us 3 out of 4? :dwillhuh:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
If Randle wakes up yes.

Actually if the hawks go cold from three which can happen then I will second that yes.
:mjlol: Randle the worst playoff performer in history right now that nikka is toast

you gotta rely on off brand nikkas like bullock and payton...yall fakkits really never had a chance

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If Randle wakes up yes.

Actually if the hawks go cold from three which can happen then I will second that yes.

Bro he’s already proven to be the worst shooter in playoff HISTORY. But shyt let’s play it out, Randle goes for 20-25, Rose goes for 20 where else is the rest of y’all scoring coming from consistently? Trae didn’t even go off and we blew y’all out easily

You won Game 2 b/c of coaching malpractice. Coach Nate figured out what he did wrong and corrected it, y’all not winning again breh

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Bro he’s already proven to be the worst shooter in playoff HISTORY. But shyt let’s play it out, Randle goes for 20-25, Rose goes for 20 where else is the rest of y’all scoring coming from consistently? Trae didn’t even go off and we blew y’all out easily

You won Game 2 b/c of coaching malpractice. Coach Nate figured out what he did wrong and corrected it, y’all not winning again breh
fam you won game one cause julius is literally shooting the worst of all time :gucci:
this goes beyond whatever defensive strategy you're employing.
he's in his own head at this point. :mjlol:
what are you saying
trae went off in the first two games and you still couldve been down 2-0.
you nikkas shot 60 percent from 3.
it's a whole lot of unsustainable shyt going on