The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
fam you won game one cause julius is literally shooting the worst of all time :gucci:
this goes beyond whatever defensive strategy you're employing.
he's in his own head at this point. :mjlol:
what are you saying

Bro it’s been 3 games, that’s who he is at this point in the series. I don’t see where the scoring is coming from outside of Rose & Randle for y’all to beat us again in this series

Daps
@ISO

I'll take this out of your season thread.

Lemme, ask you a question:

You really think I should play fairly, when 90+% of the arguments I have on here are all from folks coming from a dishonest place and not wanting to have a proper, objective discourse about whatever the matter may be? Look at all the tags I get on this board from nxggas that's either just trying to meme shyt or manipulating any and everything I've said. Like, how the fukk do you expect me to ignore all that and do everything by the book?

Daps
@ISO

I'll take this out of your season thread.

Lemme, ask you a question:

You really think I should play fairly, when 90+% of the arguments I have on here are all from folks coming from a dishonest place and not wanting to have a proper, objective discourse about whatever the matter may be? Look at all the tags I get on this board from nxggas that's either just trying to meme shyt or manipulating any and everything I've said. Like, how the fukk do you expect me to ignore all that and do everything by the book?

Translation - “I don’t care what the argument is but all the back & forth with the boys gets my heart pumpin! Chile What can I say? I just love arguin with the menzzzzzzzzz”

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Bro it’s been 3 games, that’s who he is at this point in the series. I don’t see where the scoring is coming from outside of Rose & Randle for y’all to beat us again in this series
this consistent scoring angle is null because you guys arent averaging 120 points per game.
:mjlol: you guys just dropped 60 percent from 3 and JUST cleared over 100 points meanwhile we have several players underperforming...like severely underperforming.
theres enough talent on the knicks to score 105 points my guy....these nikkas are playing like shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Stephen a

Just a goof from...

Long Island.
:deadmanny:

fukking LONG ISLAND SON!

:deadmanny:

WE HERE!
WE HERE!!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop
@Sccit
@Lakerman0834
@Inertia Creeps
@Torrential
@Dwight Howard
@KOBE
@I.AM.PIFF

giphy.gif

He's played like trash so far :manny:

Where Jabari tho? :jbhmm:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Who was the poster who said Randle’s bad G1 overshadowed RJs coming out party? I just looked up them stats. He almost averaging more rebounds than ppg

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RJ Barrett isn’t any good and Randle has overachieved this year but both can’t be this bad.

Randle has to attack double teams more aggressively. He immediately just gives it up before the hard trap even gets to him or he waits way too long to to make his move. He’s also just not shooting well period. I never believed he was a good shooter in the first place due to his form but it shouldn’t fall off a cliff like this.

Hawks shooting will come back to earth next game but if Randle is still stinking it up it’s a wrap.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
fam you won game one cause julius is literally shooting the worst of all time :gucci:
this goes beyond whatever defensive strategy you're employing.
he's in his own head at this point. :mjlol:
what are you saying
trae went off in the first two games and you still couldve been down 2-0.
you nikkas shot 60 percent from 3.
it's a whole lot of unsustainable shyt going on
Everything I said about Randle was right. I just want my Roses like @Gil Scott-Heroin is getting right now. Knicks fans gotta give me my props, I wasnt hating at all.