The hardest you ever laughed on the coli?

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
The alias days for sure was the best.

Also

the guy who tried calling someone out for tranny links in a profile when someone exposed the links come from ya own search history

Think it was the same person who made “i had a dream about nas last night”
Lol how I find the thread

Daps
Reppin
California
@Brooklynzson has been MIA for years now. The site is on track to have it's domain registration expires on November 2025. Unless Brook pays to extend the registration the domain will expire and there will be no way to connect to thecoli's servers. You can check it here:
@tremonthustler1

Nygga

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Man it was a glitch or something lol
A poster lmao had typed a statement
Three times in a row or some shyt

His post may have said : Is this the way here, it was a question he asked or some shyt but the shyt posted 3 or 4 times back to back lol
It was some shyt and brehs started writing the same statement in bold letters lmao, post after post throughout that thread was the same statement or question brehs was writing the message in Chinese lmaoo
I was crying tears man.

A breh took me with the Saudi emoji and wrote the statement in Arabic lmaoo.

I cried and was yelling for help lmaoo

Man I love this site

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
There was one thread where this female poster told a story about getting finessed outta some p*ssy.

"Halfway through the Netflix and chill, I was spread eagle on the couch screaming like I was dying".

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it was a glitch or something lol
A poster lmao had typed a statement
Three times in a row or some shyt

His post may have said : Is this the way here, it was a question he asked or some shyt but the shyt posted 3 or 4 times back to back lol
It was some shyt and brehs started writing the same statement in bold letters lmao, post after post throughout that thread was the same statement or question brehs was writing the message in Chinese lmaoo
I was crying tears man.

A breh took me with the Saudi emoji and wrote the statement in Arabic lmaoo.

I cried and was yelling for help lmaoo

Man I love this site
I like they story though lmao