The Hardest Muscle To Utilize For The Perfect Body

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you string together a few days of eating bad, follow those days by eating very clean to make up for it and you won't gain weight brehs. So if you go 500 calories or so over your daily limit over a weekend, make up for it by going 700 calories under your daily limit for however many days you ate bad.

If you do this you'll never fall off to eating bad full time.

Dumbest advice ever stfu boy

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you string together a few days of eating bad, follow those days by eating very clean to make up for it and you won't gain weight brehs. So if you go 500 calories or so over your daily limit over a weekend, make up for it by going 700 calories under your daily limit for however many days you ate bad.

If you do this you'll never fall off to eating bad full time.
mathematically this make sense, but all it really does is reinforce the "starting on sunday..." mindset. you keep pushing back the day you're going to start eating right and then it's two months and 11lbs later :francis:

i say have your extra calories and just hard stop and go back to what you should be eating, not "try to make up for it"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
mathematically this make sense, but all it really does is reinforce the "starting on sunday..." mindset. you keep pushing back the day you're going to start eating right and then it's two months and 11lbs later :francis:

i say have your extra calories and just hard stop and go back to what you should be eating, not "try to make up for it"
I can only speak on what works for me :manny: I'm in the gym 5 days a week and do at least 5 hours of cardio a week. It would be hard for me to fully fall off but I feel like shyt when I succumb to temptation and go over my daily calorie goals.

The only way I can feel better is by making up for it by eating super clean. Some people can eat bad for a weekend and be like :manny: ....I promote cheat meals not cheat days :manny:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can only speak on what works for me :manny: I'm in the gym 5 days a week and do at least 5 hours of cardio a week. It would be hard for me to fully fall off but I feel like shyt when I succumb to temptation and go over my daily calorie goals.

The only way I can feel better is by making up for it by eating super clean. Some people can eat bad for a weekend and be like :manny: ....I promote cheat meals not cheat days :manny:

Now you say you only can say what works for you but suggested it for everyone before we said it was dumb:mjlol: what a dumbass:russ:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I went from 220 to a ripped 177-183 in a year and I haven’t changed my diet at all still eat pizza,chik fil a, French fries almost every week..All I do is full body workout 4-5 times a week and instead of eating until I’m stuffed I eat until I am no longer hungry..make your portions smaller if you can’t stop eating bullshyt

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I went from 220 to a ripped 177-183 in a year and I haven’t changed my diet at all still eat pizza,chik fil a, French fries almost every week..All I do is full body workout 4-5 times a week and instead of eating until I’m stuffed I eat until I am no longer hungry..make your portions smaller if you can’t stop eating bullshyt

How tall are you? I feel you on the advice but that’s light in the ass,I fukks with you tho so ain’t no disrespect intended

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
How tall are you? I feel you on the advice but that’s light in the ass,I fukks with you tho so ain’t no disrespect intended

im 6’3 I don’t want to be big and bulky all those nikkas turn fat I’m good with being ripped with 6 pack and strong chest..might sound frail but I rep 225 on the bench 4 sets 25 reps each set I got video on my phone you think I’m capping

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
im 6’3 I don’t want to be big and bulky all those nikkas turn fat I’m good with being ripped with 6 pack and strong chest..might sound frail but I rep 225 on the bench 4 sets 25 reps each set I got video on my phone you think I’m capping
25 reps of 225....receipts por favor.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issue is y'all like to eat for fun. That's it.

And because of that people will sacrifice nutrition for taste and flavor.

There a difference between foods that you dont like the taste and foods you dont mind.

I dont like the taste of bananas I'll never eat a banana. I don't mind the taste of spring mix (spinach, romaine and green leafs).

Spring mix isn't neither good or bad to me. It's not good to me like ima be sitting on the couch and start thinking "I want some spring mix" like people want Doritos or wings or pizza. But it's not bad to where I dread the thought of eating it or the taste.

It eat it plain every day. No dressing. Just crunchy leaves.

People eat for fun. It's a hobby for them. Like in this section we talk about lifts and working out, they talk about eating and going out to eat.

They know what they don't like and dont want to eat, and they know what they love, want and crave. Not many people are aware of and eat in the middle. The middle is what's going to save your life.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The issue is y'all like to eat for fun. That's it.

And because of that people will sacrifice nutrition for taste and flavor.

There a difference between foods that you dont like the taste and foods you dont mind.

I dont like the taste of bananas I'll never eat a banana. I don't mind the taste of spring mix (spinach, romaine and green leafs).

Spring mix isn't neither good or bad to me. It's not good to me like ima be sitting on the couch and start thinking "I want some spring mix" like people want Doritos or wings or pizza. But it's not bad to where I dread the thought of eating it or the taste.

It eat it plain every day. No dressing. Just crunchy leaves.

People eat for fun. It's a hobby for them. Like in this section we talk about lifts and working out, they talk about eating and going out to eat.

They know what they don't like and dont want to eat, and they know what they love, want and crave. Not many people are aware of and eat in the middle. The middle is what's going to save your life.
People eat because the shyt taste good breh.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m basically just gonna try to eat healthy, but I’m gonna focus on calories most of the time because that chicken, fish, turkey, etc with vegetables and rice, is not sustainable and doesn’t taste good to me.

I’ve tried eating like that for years and I could only do it for a few days, then say fukk this and I pig out until Monday, then the process starts again.

So from now on I’ll try to eat that boring healthy shyt, but no matter what I’ll stay at the same amount of calories even if I eat fast food.

If I cut out drinks with calories and dessert I’ll be Gucci.