The Hardest Muscle To Utilize For The Perfect Body

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Speaking of The Rock, I need new meal prep ideas because I just seen a video on what he eats everyday. I eat atleast 3 meals a day but its mostly just what I make on one day and save it for a few days now I wanna switch it up. Dude eats a lot.
I seen a few of his meal plans. I think he switches them up based on what movie he's working on and the desired body type for the role. I can't eat as much as he does even tho I probably lift as often and do as much cardio.

If I ate like dude I'd be big af...and not in a good way. He has that Samoan shyt working for him.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I think 95% of the population are foodies. Most people can't eat salad and chicken breast for lunch and dinner everyday for 7 days a week for 9 months. That shyt is hard af. If you can then your body is probably flawless.
Yeah people are raised and socialized to be that way. Look at how you grew up and how food was taught to you. Every holiday- surplus of food and drink. Did good at school today? You get a happy meal! Birthday cake. We are taught to eat for pleasure and to reward ourselves with food. I've dated too many women who have said "I deserve this" when it comes to food lol.

The thing is once you are in shape, you don't have to eat plain, flavorless food 7 days a week for 9 months. Moderation is the key to life. The 80/20 rule is all you need to do. Eat 80% well, the other 20% you can eat goodies. People just go batshyt crazy and can't eat in moderation.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yeah people are raised and socialized to be that way. Look at how you grew up and how food was taught to you. Every holiday- surplus of food and drink. Did good at school today? You get a happy meal! Birthday cake. We are taught to eat for pleasure and to reward ourselves with food. I've dated too many women who have said "I deserve this" when it comes to food lol.

The thing is once you are in shape, you don't have to eat plain, flavorless food 7 days a week for 9 months. Moderation is the key to life. The 80/20 rule is all you need to do. Eat 80% well, the other 20% you can eat goodies. People just go batshyt crazy and can't eat in moderation.
I think naturally we all desire food. gluttony is a sin for a reason. If someone offered you your favorite meal free of charge I'm sure it would be difficult for you to turn it down.

When you pass by your favorite restaurant and smell that sweet aroma I'm sure you lust after that food :mjgrin:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I seen a few of his meal plans. I think he switches them up based on what movie he's working on and the desired body type for the role. I can't eat as much as he does even tho I probably lift as often and do as much cardio.

If I ate like dude I'd be big af...and not in a good way. He has that Samoan shyt working for him.
Facts, yeah he's always had the body type of someone who works out naturally. I think I might try to steal some of his meal plans tho:patrice:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall are using the term "foodie" all wrong...nikkas talking fast food and "foodie" in one sentence :mjlol:

and man, i just made biscuits to go with my eggs and turkey bacon this morning...that lack of restraint :francis: that said, that's my carbs for the day and i won't likely eat a full meal again until dinner

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yeah thankfully i can cook so i can cook healthy meals for myself but man its like a seasonal thing...winter/spring its so much easier for me to stick to a routine of IF/ healthy eating with 1 cheat day on Friday..that gym pic i posted earlier this year was the result of that..but when summer comes man its a struggle enough :damn:..fall its like...everything is delicious :unimpressed: until new years

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This is the easiest part for me. I look at food from a purely energy resource perspective.
It makes sense but it doesn't make it easy for me. Turning down my favorite meal will always be hard. It takes extra strength to be hungry at an office party and see multiple pizzas from my favorite pizza spot and not indulge and instead opt for a salad or broccoli and grilled fish.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

He also has dat dere working so.........

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
From what I've seen on the coli, seems none of you are hard gainers, and y'all easily get :flabbynsick: with little effort..

But then again, food is expensive where I live, so I've probably just not gotten the chance to spoil myself with food on a regular basis

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If you string together a few days of eating bad, follow those days by eating very clean to make up for it and you won't gain weight brehs. So if you go 500 calories or so over your daily limit over a weekend, make up for it by going 700 calories under your daily limit for however many days you ate bad.

If you do this you'll never fall off to eating bad full time.