The Hardest Muscle To Utilize For The Perfect Body

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Is the tongue. Those that control the shyt that they eat on the nutrition side of the game can easily get that perfect body. It's by far the hardest muscle to control tho.

Ab excercises is easy, chest excercises are easy af, leg work is easy, biceps and triceps are medium, shoulders and back workouts are kinda hard but they're not as hard as controlling the shyt you eat.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is only if you're a 'foodie.'

Not to say I don't enjoy pizza and fried catfish and Five Guys every now and then, or that I only eat boiled chicken breast and broccoli every day, but my diet stays relatively consistent, and I'm cool with that. I don't mind eating shyt like Kashi cereal, low carb tortillas or lean ground turkey.

And if something is not conducive to my goals I don't mind cutting it out.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm a fan of the cheat meal but breh be wilding out :russ: I had some peach cobbler last week and felt hella guilty. Rock be going tf in with his cheat meals with no fukks given.
Bro, I’m Salt & Straw fan and it’s some of the densest high quality ice cream you can buy.

One Pint is aggressive
Two Pints is madness
Two Pints and Cobbler :picard:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Diet is the easiest part if you have meal prep.
Nope. I get bored eating the same thing, I love cooking delicious shyt, and baking is a hobby of mine...eating batch ground turkey, baked fish, grilled chicken and steamed veggies or salad gets boring AF. I’ll meal prep then waste half of it because I end up eating other shyt by Wednesday :heh:

That said, when I’m locked in, I do suck it up and stick to a meal plan.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It is only if you're a 'foodie.'

Not to say I don't enjoy pizza and fried catfish and Five Guys every now and then, or that I only eat boiled chicken breast and broccoli every day, but my diet stays relatively consistent, and I'm cool with that. I don't mind eating shyt like Kashi cereal, low carb tortillas or lean ground turkey.

And if something is not conducive to my goals I don't mind cutting it out.
I agree. I've never been a foodie even during high school. Other students would be talking about which fast food spot was better, who had the best smoothies, etc and I was always like :ld: not giving a damn. I was more worried about which one was cheaper lol.

I'm glad I can eat the same plain shyt every week to meet my goals. I doubt I will ever have trouble staying in shape because of it.

With that said, I do like to indulge and pig out when I feel like it. I can eat a whole pizza by myself with no fukks given. Then naturally, I can go right back to normal the next day.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I agree. I've never been a foodie even during high school. Other students would be talking about which fast food spot was better, who had the best smoothies, etc and I was always like :ld: not giving a damn. I was more worried about which one was cheaper lol.

I'm glad I can eat the same plain shyt every week to meet my goals. I doubt I will ever have trouble staying in shape because of it.

With that said, I do like to indulge and pig out when I feel like it. I can eat a whole pizza by myself with no fukks given. Then naturally, I can go right back to normal the next day.
I think 95% of the population are foodies. Most people can't eat salad and chicken breast for lunch and dinner everyday for 7 days a week for 9 months. That shyt is hard af. If you can then your body is probably flawless.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Speaking of The Rock, I need new meal prep ideas because I just seen a video on what he eats everyday. I eat atleast 3 meals a day but its mostly just what I make on one day and save it for a few days now I wanna switch it up. Dude eats a lot.