The Handmaid's Tale (Hulu)- Season 3

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Ann Dowd is Margo Martindale on steroids

I need to see Dowd in lead film roles. She has the range to play a heart warming granny almost as well as the inherently evil lady.
She's such a creepy ol bytch:damn:
That was her in S1 of True Detective lookin like she smelt like old piss and a bucket of wet rusty nails right ? :scust: :picard:
This premise is all fukked up. Great show but we got people out here livin just like this and it's got me all fukked up:damn:
That and Alexis Bledel could pass as my ex's twin so it's got me half unnerved right there. Cut that heaux's clit off too lawd :francis:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
season 2 had a bunch of :stopitslime:

the handmaid with the bomb
june and mrs weatherford becoming friends
june alerting the gilead where she was

its late i can't think of anyting else but this whole season i was like :dahell:

Facts, the writing was all over the place. June always tries to play a tough character every episode season 2 but quickly cowers away when they scream at her. It got so repetitive till the point i was like shorty aint gonna do shyt. 1st season was way better

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I actually can't stand June. She got bread truck breh, she could of had a two for one special with the shotty but bytched out. She could of dug the cAr out tomorrow if she just rested!! She had food and warmth.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
season 2 had a bunch of :stopitslime:

the handmaid with the bomb
june and mrs weatherford becoming friends
june alerting the gilead where she was

its late i can't think of anyting else but this whole season i was like :dahell:
No longer listening to/being shook of the guards in public

Slapping Mr. Waterford with no repercussions

Aunt Lydia getting stabbed then flipped over the staircase

They’re gonna turn June Offred into a ninja assassin in S3 :snoop:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts, the writing was all over the place. June always tries to play a tough character every episode season 2 but quickly cowers away when they scream at her. It got so repetitive till the point i was like shorty aint gonna do shyt. 1st season was way better
Nick meeting June husband at the bar
Mr Waterford letting nick take June to see Hannah
What was the point of nick getting married?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No longer listening to/being shook of the guards in public

Slapping Mr. Waterford with no repercussions

Aunt Lydia getting stabbed then flipped over the staircase

They’re gonna turn June Offred into a ninja assassin in S3 :snoop:
I think this is a sign that Gildea is crumbling, albeit slowly. Same way it would happen anywhere else.

But this season was all over the place, I do agree.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I think this is a sign that Gildea is crumbling, albeit slowly. Same way it would happen anywhere else.

But this season was all over the place, I do agree.

The show SHOULD evolve past June as the main character who drives every storyline...but the writer's don't seem interested or capable of doing that. The final scene, while it might lead to some interesting season 3 stories, feels wholly false from a character perspective.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The show SHOULD evolve past June as the main character who drives every storyline...but the writer's don't seem interested or capable of doing that. The final scene, while it might lead to some interesting season 3 stories, feels wholly false from a character perspective.
i just finished the season 2 finale and all i can say is :dahell:

terrible. should of ended at season 1. these shows can't do anything right without the book