The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Nobody's hanging out in murder gardens for any reason pre- or post-game. Canes and Fins fans park, tailgate, game, home. They hold F1 there and not in south beach, think about that. There's no plans to gentrify that area, just let it be what it's always been (residential area dumping ground).

Another dumping ground is the Fins QB position. Tua ain't it. Beyond the arm, the mechanics, pocket mobility, etc...he's not a killer. You have to be a killer.
He's not wack, he's not a bum, and carries the hate well. He just doesn't have the ice cold blood and will to win that the greats have.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Start the offseason thread

• Either Tua or Wilkins will have to be franchised.
  • Unless they can work something out on restructuring his deal, X-25 is probably gone so I hope Cam Smith is ready.
  • Terron aarmstead is rumored to be contemplating retirement so we’ll get some cap relief there. But that leaves a massive hole in the O-line
  • Ogba is likely gone meanwhile both Chubb and Phillips may take a while to recover from injuries so our pass rush may suck for a bit

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Start the offseason thread

• Either Tua or Wilkins will have to be franchised.
  • Unless they can work something out on restructuring his deal, X-25 is probably gone so I hope Cam Smith is ready.
  • Terron aarmstead is rumored to be contemplating retirement so we’ll get some cap relief there. But that leaves a massive hole in the O-line
  • Ogba is likely gone meanwhile both Chubb and Phillips may take a while to recover from injuries so our pass rush may suck for a bit

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Both X and Ogbah are gone. Guess they making room to resign Tua and Wilkins.

They should re-sign one and Franchise the other

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
losing alot of pieces on defense :damn:

That was expected tho. Can’t keep all of them

Wilkins, Baker, X and Ogbah gone. I’m sure there are more to come.

I’m also nervous about how long it’ll take Phillips and Chubb to get back to form.

I don’t know if this is the opportunity for Raekwon to reestablish himself as a relevant and impactful player on the squad.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Wilkins was bound to get paid after his last 2 seasons and no way we’d be able to afford him, Chubb, Ramsey and Sieler all on the defensive side getting paid what they do.

On offense our highest paid players are Tyreek, Tua, Armstead and it’s tough to ditch those for defensive side help since we already have all this money invested in Chubb and Ramsey.

Edit: Add Austin Jackson to that offense list starting next year with his extension.

Dont forget you'll soon have to pay Jevon Holland, Jaelen Phillips and Waddle.

It's simple: The NFL does not reward teams for drafting well. :manny: The NFL would need a rule that allows you to go over the cap to re-sign players YOU drafted like the NBA does but that's opening a whole new can of worms

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Knew he’d get paid sooner than later. Flores gets his boy back

Last edited: