The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Daps
This is the dolphins

Tua lost it regardless of injuries everyone else did the best they could and Tua threw two of the wurst ints I ever seen…both were just atrocious

We lost to the chefs next
15 seasons without a division title.

23 without a playoff win.

24 without a road playoff win.

31 without 12 wins.

31 without an AFC title game appearance.

39 without a Super Bowl appearance.

50 without a Super Bowl.

Daps
This is the dolphins

Tua lost it regardless of injuries everyone else did the best they could and Tua threw two of the wurst ints I ever seen…both were just atrocious

We lost to the chefs next
Man we choke away a 3 game lead. that's about Dolphins as it gets. I'm not ready to give up on these boys yet. I think we should be excited about next season depending on what happens this offseason. Just getting healthy again and hopefully not being decimated by injuries will make a difference. Mcdaniel for all his promise has made some bad play calls in these big games. I'm not sure what happened but they gotta figure it out this offseason.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
UcJfuwX.gif

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McDaniel, Tua and Tyreke shhyt the bed. No excuses. They had the ball to tie the game along with plenty of time and folded.

Not to mention the offense did jack shhyt the entire second half. The Bills played the run in the second half and dared Miami to throw and Tua and McDaniel couldn't get it done.

The mash unit defense played extremely well all things considered.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
15 seasons without a division title.

23 without a playoff win.

24 without a road playoff win.

31 without 12 wins.

31 without an AFC title game appearance.

39 without a Super Bowl appearance.

50 without a Super Bowl.
Squandering the division title is frustrating but for some reason this stat here pisses me off the most. How have we gone so long without having a hot season ?

If we don’t beat the chiefs this whole season was a waste, and like I said last year trade Tua I don’t trust him. He is only good when shyt is sweet, he is mediocre under two minutes

Daps
Squandering the division title is frustrating but for some reason this stat here pisses me off the most. How have we gone so long without having a hot season ?

If we don’t beat the chiefs this whole season was a waste, and like I said last year trade Tua I don’t trust him. He is only good when shyt is sweet, he is mediocre under two minutes
Trade him for what exactly?

Daps
No, picks so we can draft one of these QB coming out.
I mean unless ur getting one of the top 3 ur basically rolling the dice. I’m not trading Tua for fukking penix or JJ McCarthy :heh:

People keep saying we should just dump Tua but the answers to dumping him are never realistic and just make our team worse

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I mean unless ur getting one of the top 3 ur basically rolling the dice. I’m not trading Tua for fukking penix or JJ McCarthy :heh:

People keep saying we should just dump Tua but the answers to dumping him are never realistic and just make our team worse
Hell I am ready to take my chances with Penix. But I just don’t see us getting better, I think he is who he will always be. He has been awful in the clutch and has a noodle arm.

If we beat KC I’m deleting these posts btw

Daps
Hell I am ready to take my chances with Penix. But I just don’t see us getting better, I think he is who he will always be. He has been awful in the clutch and has a noodle arm.

If we beat KC I’m deleting these posts btw
Man penix tried to read Michigan’s defense tonight and damn near got himself killed no thank you :heh:

I get the frustration but let’s give it another offseason we had a lot of bad luck this year timing. Let’s just see what happens before we decide to burn down the building

Last edited: