The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Squandering the division title is frustrating but for some reason this stat here pisses me off the most. How have we gone so long without having a hot season ?

If we don’t beat the chiefs this whole season was a waste, and like I said last year trade Tua I don’t trust him. He is only good when shyt is sweet, he is mediocre under two minutes
Trade Tua for what? :jbhmm:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Man penix tried to read Michigan’s defense tonight and damn near got himself killed no thank you :heh:

I get the frustration but let’s give it another offseason we had a lot of bad luck this year timing. Let’s just see what happens before we decide to burn down the building
They dying to rush into QB purgatory.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Hell I am ready to take my chances with Penix. But I just don’t see us getting better, I think he is who he will always be. He has been awful in the clutch and has a noodle arm.

If we beat KC I’m deleting these posts btw
Tua has some fixable issues. Being a noodle arm QB isn’t the problem. Not being being able to adjust to a defense and just taking the easy yards is part of the problem. Going for the home run ball can lead to some awful INTs. Especially when you rely on spot throwing. This could be fixed next week against KC by just playing simple football. Run game was going, and we abandoned it after Buffalo started stuffing the box. I still wouldn’t trusted our running schemes against Buffalos adjustment. Tua sometimes gets tunnel vision, which makes it easier for opposing defenses. If Tua just sometimes, gets rid of it and lives for another down, we can always draw something up. There’s been too many drives ended by Tua playing hero ball instead of dinking and dunking and taking the easy yards.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Man penix tried to read Michigan’s defense tonight and damn near got himself killed no thank you :heh:

I get the frustration but let’s give it another offseason we had a lot of bad luck this year timing. Let’s just see what happens before we decide to burn down the building

Tua has some fixable issues. Being a noodle arm QB isn’t the problem. Not being being able to adjust to a defense and just taking the easy yards is part of the problem. Going for the home run ball can lead to some awful INTs. Especially when you rely on spot throwing. This could be fixed next week against KC by just playing simple football. Run game was going, and we abandoned it after Buffalo started stuffing the box. I still wouldn’t trusted our running schemes against Buffalos adjustment. Tua sometimes gets tunnel vision, which makes it easier for opposing defenses. If Tua just sometimes, gets rid of it and lives for another down, we can always draw something up. There’s been too many drives ended by Tua playing hero ball instead of dinking and dunking and taking the easy yards.
🙄 Fine. I will be patient
I just need to start seeing results I’m tired of hoping and wishing and accepting disappointment.

Baltimore is the only AFC team I will accept a loss to

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well...

When does the draft start?

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is my biggest problem with McDaniel, Tua and the offense. There's very little easy outlet throws when things breakdown. Take the check down and live to fight another day. Where's the TE or the RB out of the backfield to take some pressure off of the wr's and Tua?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

:francis: 2nd death this year involving a dolphins game

Daps

I mean South Florida is a shyt hole most of my family is from there and I hate that place. I always tell people Miami isn’t what you see on tv and you need to be careful how you talk to and interact with people down there

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I mean South Florida is a shyt hole most of my family is from there and I hate that place. I always tell people Miami isn’t what you see on tv and you need to be careful how you talk to and interact with people down there
i always find it funny when people not from here think Miami is just some fun and party spot

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i always find it funny when people not from here think Miami is just some fun and party spot

Was just at Trick Daddy's food spot in Miami Gardens and it felt very similarly to locations in Bmore. And the spot ain't even that far from Hard Rock. I knew I wouldn't want to be in that area at night

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Was just at Trick Daddy's food spot in Miami Gardens and it felt very similarly to locations in Bmore. And the spot ain't even that far from Hard Rock. I knew I wouldn't want to be in that area at night
Miami Gardens(the town where Hard Rock is located) had one of the highest crime rates in the country at one point. The stadium is basically in Carol City.

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Miami Gardens(the town where Hard Rock is located) had one of the highest crime rates in the country at one point. The stadium is basically in Carol City.
nicknamed Murder Gardens for a reason