intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Defense is cooked, Tua is the goat.

I am not ready to accept this.

Grier and Flores invested way too much in this defense in the way of picks and money. They need to remain a top 5 defense for at least another 3 years

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyer kept playing man coverage when Feilds kept running up field while all of the defenders backs were turned.

Phillips, was really undisciplined yesterday. He was responsible for some of those huge chunk runs by not setting the edge.

Why were our pass rushers continuing to crash on Fields which created those hige running lanes?

X is clearly still hurt or he lost a step. I'm willing to say he's hurt.

Trading for Jeff Wilson was a great move.

Tua needs to learn when to throw on a rope and put air/touch on his deep passes consistently. It's not an arm strength issue. He just looks like he wants the safe completion rather than chancing the over throw.

The defense will eventually cost this team. The law of averages says Tua will have a bad or average game and the offense won't be able to save/carry the team.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boyer kept playing man coverage when Feilds kept running up field while all of the defenders backs were turned.

Phillips, was really undisciplined yesterday. He was responsible for some of those huge chunk runs by not setting the edge.

Why were our pass rushers continuing to crash on Fields which created those hige running lanes?

X is clearly still hurt or he lost a step. I'm willing to say he's hurt.

Trading for Jeff Wilson was a great move.

Tua needs to learn when to throw on a rope and put air/touch on his deep passes consistently. It's not an arm strength issue. He just looks like he wants the safe completion rather than chancing the over throw.

The defense will eventually cost this team. The law of averages says Tua will have a bad or average game and the offense won't be able to save/carry the team.
Both sides of the ball have saved the team. Defense saved us against the Steelers and Bills game. The last 2 weeks the offense saved us. Also the front 7 in general was horrible, the interior was getting pushed back into the LB’s and the DE’s never set the edge. Bad all around

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Boyer gotta go

I’m gonna watch them closely the next few games with Chubb on board. If he doesn’t show bay improvement I’m gonna be all in on McDaniels dropping him at the end of the season.
Lol in the perfect well Flores is our d coordinator. The talent is there boyer kinda trash

Yeah but that bridge has been burnt to a crisp. If only Flores could have had McDaniel as an OC.

I really liked Flores but he was so quick to fire OCs and that scared a lot of great OCs away as they saw his tenure as a sinking ship and wouldn’t last long. His personality didn’t help either according to some. But overall as an HC he had the potential to be great and I firmly believe he should have gotten more run for CoY at one point

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Tua + Mike have led the way for the 3rd best passing O in the league. Tua has been really good in his 6 healthy starts, so lets hope that continues

they can run (a bit) behind Armstead but thats about it. really struggling to get anywhere on runs to the right or middle, but i do like the Wilson pickup. already has a receiving TD

Hill is the the best trade in team history, and its not close. what a special, unique player

Boyer gets let off the hook for the pass D, with X being awful (wtf?) and Byron stealing money to nurse what was supposed to be 1-2 month injury. but on the pass rush theres no excuse. Phillips/Ogbah/Ingram and Wilkins should equal sacks, but it hasnt

they can win 10 or 11, depends on health and the D being average not bottom 1/3 rd of the league

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Tua + Mike have led the way for the 3rd best passing O in the league. Tua has been really good in his 6 healthy starts, so lets hope that continues

they can run (a bit) behind Armstead but thats about it. really struggling to get anywhere on runs to the right or middle, but i do like the Wilson pickup. already has a receiving TD

Hill is the the best trade in team history, and its not close. what a special, unique player

Boyer gets let off the hook for the pass D, with X being awful (wtf?) and Byron stealing money to nurse what was supposed to be 1-2 month injury. but on the pass rush theres no excuse. Phillips/Ogbah/Ingram and Wilkins should equal sacks, but it hasnt

they can win 10 or 11, depends on health and the D being average not bottom 1/3 rd of the league
I know Flores was genius when it comes to scheming and making up for our deficiencies but Boyer seems like he didn’t take notes when he had the chance to learn under Flores.

Xavien having an off year. I lost faith in him ever since last year’s Falcons game when he gave up that catch yo Kyle Pitts to seal the game. But I didn’t expect him to be this bad.

Ogbah hasn’t done shyt all year. And he has more help on the line than he did before so no excuses.

Exactly when did Byron Jones get hurt?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
As for next game …
  • the Browns are gonna try to run the ball down our throats like they do everyone else so season .
  • + they got Amari Cooper so X better lock him down.
  • Hope our oline can keep Tua clean against Myles Garrett.
We need to go into our bye week winning

Last edited: