The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That might be Tua’s second best game behind that ravens game. Lions defense couldn’t do shyt to stop the Dolphins pass attack :leon:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Observations

• The coaching staff really needs to do something about all these penalties
  • I really don’t appreciate our defense letting the Lions of all teams march up and down the field on then like this in the first half
  • Tua had a few underthrows to Tyreek they were still caught but looked good otherwise

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Observations

• The coaching staff really needs to do something about all these penalties
  • I really don’t appreciate our defense letting the Lions of all teams march up and down the field on then like this in the first half
  • Tua had a few underthrows to Tyreek they were still caught but looked good otherwise
The Lions score on everybody. I knew they’d score points on us too. The important part is they shut them down in the 2nd half

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The Lions score on everybody. I knew they’d score points on us too. The important part is they shut them down in the 2nd half
You're right.

I had to look it up but apparently they are 4th in the league in yards per game behind only BUF, KC and PHI :leon: I did not know that. GUess i looked at their record and assumed they sucked all over:manny:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
That is good trade. We have Phillips, Holland, Kohou, Raequon Davis on rookie contracts so it is a good move. Byron Jones and X will eventually be off the books in two years when Waddle, Holland, Phillips will need to get paid.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chris Grier pretty much taking a page out the Rams playbook and trading picks for proven guys now. I understand it because we’ve got enough young guys

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I’m not sure I like the way we’ve been just trading away top draft picks like they ain’t nothing lately. :jbhmm:
All the picks four Tyreek and now this. But seems like Grier thinks he’s close to competing and going all in on this squad. We'll see

Last edited: