It will be a close game

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Good hard fought win!

• Had Noah dropped that I would have driven to Miami from Atlanta to hit this mofo. He finally does something right. I hope he eventually figures it out but that was one huge waste of a 1st round pick.
  • Tua looked out of sync with the receivers. Rusty?
  • Tua needs to learn to SLIDE. That little f@ggot almost gave me a heart attack when he lowered his shoulder on that freaking run. Look, kid I know you wanna prove people wrong badly but come the fukk on!!!! This on the FIRST GAME after you spent 3 weeks out from a concussion
  • McDaniel needs to find a way to get Gesiki more involved. I know he’s a horrible blocker and pass protection is in demand given Tua’s concussions but there’s gotta be a way

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He isn’t versatile enough
Good coaches put players in position to succeed. Gesicki can’t really block but he’s a talented pass catcher. If McDaniel can’t find ways to get talented players the ball then he’ll be the next coach who’s gone be out in 3 years

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good coaches put players in position to succeed. Gesicki can’t really block but he’s a talented pass catcher. If McDaniel can’t find ways to get talented players the ball then he’ll be the next coach who’s gone be out in 3 years

Facts, Gesicki had more success under Flores thus far.