The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I acknowledge Tua my tribal chef
I feel like he has the potential to be pretty good (if not great) but his lack of size will certainly limits him SOME.
I wanna say it is what it is at this point when it comes to his physique but he still has a lot to prove to me as a starting QB in the NFL.:manny:
We seen Russell Wilson at same size dominate for a few years so it's not impossible as long as they keep a good enough roster around him as he builds his confidence.

That's actually who i compare him to for the most part. I know most people like to compare him to Breeze but he reminds me more of Russell minus the bulkiness. I have felt that way since that win vs Arizona when he showed how crafty he is with his FEET.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Tua fukked up his back and ankle on that QB sneak on the goal line. No more of that shyt McDaniel

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don’t even wanna watch football for awhile I’m some conflicted

I want Tua to come back but I’m not sure I can ever just enjoy watching him play anymore

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I wonder if he mentally will be scared to play again

Is this something he never gets over

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Aiight I’m ready to talk about this.

Y’all think Tua comes back? I know players get concussions all the time and come back but according to neurosurgeons speaking on the matter that réaction that happened with hood hands could be sign off irreparable damage

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I think he’s probably back for the Steelers game in 3 weeks. Outside chance of him playing in the Vikings game, but I think the optics of him coming back so soon wouldn’t be great and open up the team to even more scrutiny (whether justified or not), so it probably makes more sense to wait a week.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aiight I’m ready to talk about this.

Y’all think Tua comes back? I know players get concussions all the time and come back but according to neurosurgeons speaking on the matter that réaction that happened with hood hands could be sign off irreparable damage
Barring any setbacks he’ll be back and NFL players all got irreparable damage to they brains