The Gospel says that none of your loved ones that passed are in Heaven

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Revelations.

Black Jesus will come back. Resurrect the faithful from the grave. And THEN the faithful ascend to Heaven.

Allllll the preachers know this. They had to study the Bible to get their six preacher certs.

Yet. At every funeral they claim auntie is in Heaven looking down on us right now.

Not to mention the fate of the true bad guys.

Defend this if you dare. You treacherous church members.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In fairness most preachers dont know their bible like they should. And even if they do,they cant overcome their years of brainwashing. They are no different than the rest of you who believe what you want, Whenever something is said that your not used to and it makes you uncomfortable:respect:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Imagine dying a heathen and waking up at the judgement like you just took a nap on a road trip with your parents to a view of your life on the DVR screen.

God like

"So I read you were talking shyt about me on www.thecoli.com. I checked your heart in the moment and it appears you meant it. Care to repeat that?"

Ah ah ah ah didn't think you were real . Ah ah ah was just trolling.

"So you didn't believe in me ..."

🫠
😱😱😱😱

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I mean when you think about the people who grew up in hellish situations, abused by everyone and never treated with kindness before they finally were granted the mercy of death... can you imagine a more terrifying situation than seeing your tormentors show up in your afterlife?

Think about those priests that molested kids, lied about it, and were protected by the church. Imagine you're a kid that died trying to escape a catholic boarding school only to see that same priest years later in an afterlife.

I think "heaven" can also be reincarnation where you come back as someone from a loving family in a privileged setting. Maybe you keep coming back to good conditions but then eventually your soul starts to get corrupted and you turn into a shytstain like Elon musk. Then when you die you start coming back in lifetimes of deprivation and suffering. That's hell, that's the punishment for your actions in the previous life. Eventually you start coming back in favorable positions again. Like a pendulum swinging back and forth.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I thought this thread would at least include scripture to solidify OP’s opinion but this a point of contention in the church and

There are scriptures that could conflict with each other on whether believers go right to be with the Lord or if there is a purgatory until the 2nd coming of the Lord.

Jesus tells one of the criminals that hung on the cross along side him that he’d see paradise with him according to Luke 23:43

“Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Very true

I told a few friends this to their horror

:birdman:

Jesus is preparing a place - he will not return until heaven is ready

Yet (and still) the dead are with the Lord

The story of the Rich Man and Lazarus goes into it (Google it)

But they are not walking around golden streets with pearly gates YET

That’s happens AFTER judgement day

I don’t want to type so here:

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I mean when you think about the people who grew up in hellish situations, abused by everyone and never treated with kindness before they finally were granted the mercy of death... can you imagine a more terrifying situation than seeing your tormentors show up in your afterlife?

Think about those priests that molested kids, lied about it, and were protected by the church. Imagine you're a kid that died trying to escape a catholic boarding school only to see that same priest years later in an afterlife.

I think "heaven" can also be reincarnation where you come back as someone from a loving family in a privileged setting. Maybe you keep coming back to good conditions but then eventually your soul starts to get corrupted and you turn into a shytstain like Elon musk. Then when you die you start coming back in lifetimes of deprivation and suffering. That's hell, that's the punishment for your actions in the previous life. Eventually you start coming back in favorable positions again. Like a pendulum swinging back and forth.
This doesn’t line up with any Christian doctrine that I never heard of that is no mainstream church believes it

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Revelations.

Black Jesus will come back. Resurrect the faithful from the grave. And THEN the faithful ascend to Heaven.

Allllll the preachers know this. They had to study the Bible to get their six preacher certs.

Yet. At every funeral they claim auntie is in Heaven looking down on us right now.

Not to mention the fate of the true bad guys.

Defend this if you dare. You treacherous church members.
Revelations is not the Gospel. The Gospel is Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.