The Gospel says that none of your loved ones that passed are in Heaven

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I mean when you think about the people who grew up in hellish situations, abused by everyone and never treated with kindness before they finally were granted the mercy of death... can you imagine a more terrifying situation than seeing your tormentors show up in your afterlife?

Think about those priests that molested kids, lied about it, and were protected by the church. Imagine you're a kid that died trying to escape a catholic boarding school only to see that same priest years later in an afterlife.

I think "heaven" can also be reincarnation where you come back as someone from a loving family in a privileged setting. Maybe you keep coming back to good conditions but then eventually your soul starts to get corrupted and you turn into a shytstain like Elon musk. Then when you die you start coming back in lifetimes of deprivation and suffering. That's hell, that's the punishment for your actions in the previous life. Eventually you start coming back in favorable positions again. Like a pendulum swinging back and forth.
That sounds more logical than the concept of heaven. Energy / soul transfer and whatnot

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Negro no. We have nothing to discuss. I want to see christianity burn and its ashes scattered in the wind.

I hate the idea, concept of jesus and how it has created the infantile negro, that continues to believe in its bullshyt.

I will shyt on jesus and god until I take my last breath and if I come across either I will draw blood.

:mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They say I cant sale to Negroes talking bad bout christ
So let me tell ya what I did last night
Had Virgin Mary on her knees
Shook her ass with this pipe
You see under the King
There won't be Blacks killed as their Final Solution
Buy art from me? You support the Revolution
fukk Donald Trump
And fukk that laughing bytch
What's my war tool?
That be them Oil Sticks
I can tell you them paintings bodies
That ain't a studio
That's King Kamala's Tomb
I'm sent to Haiti cause New Orleans ran outta room
I'm that King
Painting with kerosene
The Crippled King, I'm Erzulie's dream
Too big for my britches
The aesthetic busts the seam
Got they god on his knees
7 African Gods on my team
All I need is just a lighter
Kidnapped jesus
Beat his ass
Me and Agwe tag teaming pulling all nighters
Take a look in my eyes that's OGUN'S FIRE

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
They say I cant sale to Negroes talking bad bout christ
So let me tell ya what I did last night
Had Virgin Mary on her knees
Shook her ass with this pipe
You see under the King
There won't be Blacks killed as their Final Solution
Buy art from me? You support the Revolution
fukk Donald Trump
And fukk that laughing bytch
What's my war tool?
That be them Oil Sticks
I can tell you them paintings bodies
That ain't a studio
That's King Kamala's Tomb
I'm sent to Haiti cause New Orleans ran outta room
I'm that King
Painting with kerosene
The Crippled King, I'm Erzulie's dream
Too big for my britches
The aesthetic busts the seam
Got they god on his knees
7 African Gods on my team
All I need is just a lighter
Kidnapped jesus
Beat his ass
Me and Agwe tag teaming pulling all nighters
Take a look in my eyes that's OGUN'S FIRE

H1xUBFP.gif

stick to painting, breh…

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Imagine dying a heathen and waking up at the judgement like you just took a nap on a road trip with your parents to a view of your life on the DVR screen.

God like

"So I read you were talking shyt about me on www.thecoli.com. I checked your heart in the moment and it appears you meant it. Care to repeat that?"

Ah ah ah ah didn't think you were real . Ah ah ah was just trolling.

"So you didn't believe in me ..."

🫠
😱😱😱😱

Real talk, its going to be exactly like you just woke up from a nap (when you died on earth) you are at judgement. I heard if you show up at the “white throne” you going to the lake of fire.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What trips me out is when god or whoever said that he lifted up the sea and threw the dead in the lake of fire” which tells me the first humans from Noah’s day that got flooded are thrown in the lake of fire with the people who didn’t make it after Jesus death are going with them too

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Real talk, its going to be exactly like you just woke up from a nap (when you died on earth) you are at judgement. I heard if you show up at the “white throne” you going to the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:11-15: This passage describes the "Great White Throne Judgment," where God judges the dead. John writes about seeing a great white throne and Him who sat on it, before whom the earth and heaven fled away. The dead, both great and small, stand before the throne, and books are opened, including the Book of Life. Those not found in the Book of Life are cast into the lake of fire, symbolizing final judgment.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Revelation 20:11-15: This passage describes the "Great White Throne Judgment," where God judges the dead. John writes about seeing a great white throne and Him who sat on it, before whom the earth and heaven fled away. The dead, both great and small, stand before the throne, and books are opened, including the Book of Life. Those not found in the Book of Life are cast into the lake of fire, symbolizing final judgment.

So when you die where do you go before judgment then?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Negro no. We have nothing to discuss. I want to see christianity burn and its ashes scattered in the wind.

I hate the idea, concept of jesus and how it has created the infantile negro, that continues to believe in its bullshyt.

I will shyt on jesus and god until I take my last breath and if I come across either I will draw blood.
Cac thoughts