The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
you right, its not a fact that Steph Curry is complaining about the greatest offense ever:ehh:
You keep moving the goalposts further with each post you make because your pride won't let you concede the fact that you are wrong :ehh:

Your first post stated that the team has to work harder to get shots this year which I disproved by showing you the increase in team assists this year. I can show you the team field goal percentage as well if you'd like:ehh:

Last but not least, your reading comprehension is failing you. Read the article in the OP again. Curry is saying that there are successful plays that this team has ran THIS season that they weren't running in that particular game against Cleveland.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
You keep moving the goalposts further with each post you make because your pride won't let you concede the fact that you are wrong :ehh:

Your first post stated that the team has to work harder to get shots this year which I disproved by showing you the increase in team assists this year. I can show you the team field goal percentage as well if you'd like:ehh:

Laste but not least, your reading comprehension is failing you. Read the article in the OP again. Curry is saying that there are successful plays that this team has ran THIS season that they weren't running in that particular game against Cleveland.
please show the stats, i haven't moved any goal posts, i still believe they are working harder to get shots except KD. you haven't proved anything, because i haven't read any stats that you posted unless I'm blind:ehh:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
please show the stats, i haven't moved any goal posts, i still believe they are working harder to get shots except KD. you haven't proved anything, because i haven't read any stats that you posted unless I'm blind:ehh:
:snoop: Apparently team assists arent stats now...

Lets do this one final time.

Team Assists Per Game last year: 29

Team Assists Per Game this year: 31

Team Field Goal Percentage last year:49%

Team Field Goal Percentage this year: 50%

Points Per Game last year:115

Points Per Game this year: 117

You are trying convince me that a team which has literally improved in every offensive category is worse :dwillhuh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

You are trying convince me that a team which has literally improved in every offensive category is worse :dwillhuh:
Totally unfair......you're using logic in a hate thread.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
imagine the fukkery.. KD destroy GSW from within and goes back to OKC lol

movie shyt..

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been said this. Golden State will not win another ring using Steph Curry as a decoy and as a shooting guard. They lost against the Cavs on Xmas because Kerr wanted to let Draymond and Iggy handle the ball while Steph ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. Steph doesn't even bring the ball up 3/4ths of the game. It's idiotic and poor coaching, which is the main problem with the Warriors.

Kerr thinks his system is greater than his talent and Cleveland keeps showing him otherwise. 0 intangibles and 0 in-game adjustments from Kerr. Good luck.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
nobody in the NBA is capable of beating Golden State 4 times in a Best of 7 series. I would like to see someone do it but it won't happen. As long as they don't suffer any injuries they are going to dominate everyone in the playoffs
Casuals smh

Ban me PERMENANTELY if golden state wins a championship this year.

Golden state won't even be in the finals.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Look at who they have played so far this season you idiot.

Put up their stats and win/loss record vs teams that have a chance to go deep in the playoffs.

Golden state has played 90% of their games this season against non playoff teams or teams that were injured.

For example 12 of their wins are against pelicans, phoenix,Timberwolvesx and pacers and knicks. The knicks and pacers were missing star players when they played golden state. I could go on if you want.

Their stats are severely inflated. Golden state knows this which is why steph is complaining about the offense.

When they play against the really good teams they struggle and are clearly worse than last season. The only contender golden state has beat this season is the Clippers and that was a fluke win.

Golden state has lost 3 games by 30 points and the season isn't even half way over.

Golden state can't even hold leads against bad teams. Pelicans almost best them TWICE and had a record night from 3 one of those games.

Ban me permanently if this golden state wins a championship. You just exposed yourself as a complete casual

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It took the Warriors to lose against the Cavs to realize they need to run more pick and roll with Steph and Durant. :mjlol: C'mon Steve Kerr. You have been league for too long to not recognize the great reward of having Steph running pick and roll with the best scorer of this generation. This is what many fans expected. Curry doesn't have to play off the ball often like he did last season. The warriors still the best team in the league but they can be better if Stephs start running the offense with pick and roll plays in the 4th quarter when he needs the ball.

Agreed.

They are turning into an iso offense in crunch time and that shyt is what got OKC in trouble. Iso-Servant ain't winning you titles

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
KD is a fool nd shouldve known ahead of time it wasnt gonna be the same team wit HIM on it. Durant is a better natural scorer (size, athleticism, etc.) than Curry but what he lacks is the god given NBA JAMS ON-FIRE mode Curry can go into. Reggie Miller had that gift too

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
KD is a fool nd shouldve known ahead of time it wasnt gonna be the same team wit HIM on it. Durant is a better natural scorer (size, athleticism, etc.) than Curry but what he lacks is the god given NBA JAMS ON-FIRE mode Curry can go into. Reggie Miller had that gift too
:what: KD has the third highest scoring average in league history behind only Jordan and Wilt