The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone - Official Trailer (2020) Mario Puzo

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mario Puzo's The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone follows Michael Corleone, now in his 60s, as he seeks to free his family from crime and find a suitable successor to his empire. Just in time for the 30th anniversary of The Godfather: Part III, director/screenwriter Francis Ford Coppola has re-edited the final film in his epic Godfather trilogy. This new version, entitled Mario Puzo's The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone, achieves Coppola and screenwriter Puzo's original vision for the finale, which has been meticulously restored for the finest presentation of the Corleone saga's last chapter. Mario Puzo's The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone will be available on Blu-ray & Digital December 8 from Paramount Home Entertainment.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She wasn't shown once in that entire trailer :dead:

Yea but she's going to be in the film. I seriously doubt he can cut out an entire character who is directly tied to the largest theme and story of the film. Which is why I'll definitely watch this but my hopes are not high. There are so many problems with the film. Dialogue, acting, pacing...the ball was dropped on many fronts. There are some great scenes and moments, especially once the plot moves to Italy, but it's not enough to salvage. It would take a nearly unprecedented feat to fix. For instance the theatrical cut of Kingdom Of Heaven is trash, but the director's cut is one of the greatest films of the 21st century. Do I expect that to happen here? No.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yea but she's going to be in the film. I seriously doubt he can cut out an entire character who is directly tied to the largest theme and story of the film. Which is why I'll definitely watch this but my hopes are not high. There are so many problems with the film. Dialogue, acting, pacing...the ball was dropped on many fronts. There are some great scenes and moments, especially once the plot moves to Italy, but it's not enough to salvage. It would take a nearly unprecedented feat to fix. For instance the theatrical cut of Kingdom Of Heaven is trash, but the director's cut is one of the greatest films of the 21st century. Do I expect that to happen here? No.
Of course she's in the movie. Just hilarious that she wasn't shown.

I'll peep this but I am not expecting a different movie.