The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone - Official Trailer (2020) Mario Puzo

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Still haven’t watched Godfather 3

it just doesn’t fit the series. The pacing is much different compared to the first two and there’s some over the top scenes such as a helicopter machine gun attack on a commission meeting. The violence in the first two films is realistic and believable

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it just doesn’t fit the series. The pacing is much different compared to the first two and there’s some over the top scenes such as a helicopter machine gun attack on a commission meeting. The violence in the first two films is realistic and believable
I was randomly watching an interview some of the cast did like 5 years ago to commemorate like 40 year anniversary of godfather or some shyt. Godfather 3 was brought up and James Caan was like :hhh: don’t even bring that trash up.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There's even a scene with ghost Fredo
:dead:

Yeah that helicopter hit was so dumb. It looked they showed the same guy dying 3 times. That scene was straight out of a 1990s made for cable action flick you would see late night on Cinemax.:gucci:

I even thought the hit on Joey Zaza was dumb. Andy Garcia gets a little quip in there as he shoots him from a horse. :martin:

Dude got stabed with a pair of eye glasses. Was there a little blade inserted in the end of those things? :mjtf:

Other than that its a decent watch. :unimpressed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Just when I thought I was out... Coppola re-edits me back in
tumblr_lnx7r6XRzI1qccm2fo1_400.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Yeah that helicopter hit was so dumb. It looked they showed the same guy dying 3 times. That scene was straight out of a 1990s made for cable action flick you would see late night on Cinemax.:gucci:

I even thought the hit on Joey Zaza was dumb. Andy Garcia gets a little quip in there as he shoots him from a horse. :martin:

Dude got stabed with a pair of eye glasses. Was there a little blade inserted in the end of those things? :mjtf:

Other than that its a decent watch. :unimpressed:

Didn't Andy Garcia escape on horseback?:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Motherfukker,...warner.
Give us the godfather epic on fukk'n dvd and stop trying to seed for that huff ass hbo max channel.

Art Barr

I want my favorite Sunday movie of all time to watch when i wanna watch it. Not when hbo decides to play it and then steal it off my dvr.

Gimme that cot damn godfather epic motherfukker.