"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My homeboy sent me an invite to the EQ. I'll probably stop by there. Might hit the Graveyard too at some point. TEN got something gioing too and since its close i might hop on over there

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I came down here with a 35k job offer 2 years ago.

Just received an offer for 120k. :wow:

I love this city man, black men with ambition thrive here :blessed:

IMA BE POPPING BOTTLES NEW YEARS :jawalrus:
Doing what?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Any of yall ever look up how properties are looking west of the new dome?

My new house near east Atlanta village is finished but I'm selling it now. I'm interested in the westside over there. My apartment got broken into when I lived on 14th and Howell Mill this past April so I'm only messing with investment opportunities close to the city. I'm probably moving a little further out soon.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yo brehs

You guys ever been to BQE? What's the problem with that a$$hole at the door? I swear one day this mofo will catch a hook if he doesn't watch his fukking tone.

My boy used to fukk that tall bartender chick they had over there. One time that tranny at the door got slick out the mouth when we were leaving over me standing under the little shade because it was raining. We exchanged words but that was that. He had a cop there with him and I don't want no legal problems in this white man's country. Then last night we (me and my chick) went there and I guess he recognized me and after he let us in was starring me down from the door way like he wanted some. I gave him the :stopitslime: look and he retreated to his corner outside in the cold.
fukk that f@ggit :pacspit:
And their wait time was way too long anyway. Ended up going to Loca Luna and had a ball :blessed:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can anybody recommend some reputable staffing/temp/recruiting agencies? Doesn't need to be industry specific

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I'm thinkin about getting tickets to see future at the tabernacle but the cheapest that I found were $115 on Live Nation. They're in a nosebleed section. Would these be worth it or am I better off trying to get tickets on the street right before the concert starts?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Article on How Atl is slowly becoming a white city and they're moving the blacks down to Clayton co. It's good to see the inner city prospering but trust me we are losing the city

Poor people in the Deep South are on their own

I keep telling nikkas the city is getting gentrified but dudes are too arrogant to see it for what it is. What I saw in Atlanta in 2015 was what I saw happen in Brooklyn in the early 2000s.

It seems black people refuse to believe that white people can kick them out of Atlanta

BGLR1212000

Rookie
Daps
I'm thinkin about getting tickets to see future at the tabernacle but the cheapest that I found were $115 on Live Nation. They're in a nosebleed section. Would these be worth it or am I better off trying to get tickets on the street right before the concert starts?
Tabernacle has no nosebleed section, the shyt is small.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Article on How Atl is slowly becoming a white city and they're moving the blacks down to Clayton co. It's good to see the inner city prospering but trust me we are losing the city

Poor people in the Deep South are on their own

White folks want their city back, plain & simple. Once we got the Olympics and all federally funded projects got torn down it was open season to get our people out of the city and move em to ClayCo or out west into Douglasville. It took a generation to get ClayCo to be the beacon of poverty it is now and it's only going to get worse unless there are major infrastructure changes to transit and legislative changes for federal employment & housing that can get these people in poverty back to work