"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Don’t know much but from what I know they seem connected to the community and got a presence for sure. I just never knew exactly what they did but always knew about them. That guy who owns that shop is connected too. Was in there one time and I couldn’t tell for sure, but from the conversation he was having with a guy in there, think dude was the mayors security or on the detail. I was like damn this nikka plugged in with the mayor lol
one thing I can never take away from Atlanta is the powerful connections Black Men have throughout the Metro. Like you said, your guy who owns a shop was conversing with a dude who might of been the mayor’s security

I appreciate your perspective breh.
I was actually on a zoom call about week ago with them to learn about the membership process. It requires a lot of your time and resources, so if you already have a busy schedule, it might not be for you. Plus the dues/fees are around $1500 I believe, and you have to attend in-person to all their meetings, zoom/virtual is not offered. Also, you’ll need someone to sponsor you to even apply for membership.
I appreciate the rundown on the organization breh. Being two months into my career as well as living out in Gwinnett can definitely make being committed to the org a challenge.

They may not be a good fit but there’s definitely other Black Male organizations throughout the Metro I can contribute to. Was a member of MBK during my undergraduate so I might have to go back to campus and see how I can give back.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If you tryna do Emerging 100 (which is the auxiliary organization of 100 Black Men of Atlanta) DM me and I’ll connect you to the right folks over there

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And if you pull up Uber eats Rreal tacos has every single taco buy one get on free. If you only see the fish taco as buy one get one free that means you order too much Uber eats like me, and they took most the deals away cause they know you gonna order anyway. But most people should get the deal for every location in Atlanta.

But on another note B&L wings done had the crown for a minute on wings. breaded with no flavor