"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Got you. Not sure if you notice this but do you think main strips in many black areas in general are lackluster?
fukk yea...the Main Street looks abandoned and rough.. but the side streets are :ehh:and this is a prime example why people write off areas..hell this is probably how the gentrification started..cacs went for some soul food..made a wrong turn, kept goin down the road and thought hhhmmm :ohhh: this neighborhood ain’t that bad after all :mjlol:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
That’s the hood???? shyt looks nice
That area is the hood..but definitely gettin better..just google “Stewart Ave Atlanta” it was bad back in the days with drugs/pimps/ prostitution

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
IDK if I posted it here already but I’m back in Chicago. I love Atlanta but Chicago truly a world class city.

Atlanta nikkas goofy too. I ain’t never heard I’m finna get shot so many times and not been shot.

If they say that out here I’m prolly gonna get shot.

I know a lot of y’all ain’t left Atlanta but y’all should take a trip to Chicago.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
IDK if I posted it here already but I’m back in Chicago. I love Atlanta but Chicago truly a world class city.

Atlanta nikkas goofy too. I ain’t never heard I’m finna get shot so many times and not been shot.

If they say that out here I’m prolly gonna get shot.

I know a lot of y’all ain’t left Atlanta but y’all should take a trip to Chicago.

I enjoyed my time in Chicago, but them winters are bush status