☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Before I cast my vote for her, could you tell me what she said she was going to do specifically for Black people. I heard her mention the LGBT.
Go do your own fukking homework. :camby:

I'm tired of you lazy fukks who don't do math.

She CLEARLY supports black voters. Her entire campaign was getting black support.

You know what? Go vote for Kemp.

I'm pissed you would even have the audacity to waste time asking me this stupid shyt instead of reading it yourself.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A stripper in Atlanta told me the exact same thing about Migos :russ:

bruh its funny how they have out of towners thinking Gwinnett is some trapped out hood.

Gwinnett has the best suburbs in Atlanta. Folks wanna make it out the hood to move there. They make good music but dont believe the shyt they say.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

She CLEARLY supports black voters. Her entire campaign was getting black support.

I'm pissed you would even have the audacity to waste time asking me this stupid shyt instead of reading it yourself.
Answer the question, bytch. You brought her up.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps

Why are you so Black and White with things ? He has the right to be skeptical ..we done been fukked over too many times even with our own in Office..she speaks freely for the gays she needs to keep that same energy with Black people..I’m pretty sure it’s waaayyy more Blacks the gays in GA anyway

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
About 50% of ppl that will benefit will be black.

We’re 1/3 of the ga population
However the rest of the ga population is mostly White. But I do like her stand on stopping people from going to jail for non-violent drug offenses. She has a brother in jail for drug use. She said he had a mental condition, and he used drugs to self medicate. So instead of getting help he needed, he's in jail, like what happened to so many. But I do have mixed feelings as far as calling that self medicating. But she also believes in stopping sending people to jail for minor traffic offenses. I almost found myself there when my license was suspended after failing victim to mistaken identity. I learned through that experience that the whole department of motor vehicle set up is illegal. But that's another topic. These motor vehicle departments are where most of us wound up in court one way or another, as though we were criminals. That's crazy when you step back and think about it.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
bruh its funny how they have out of towners thinking Gwinnett is some trapped out hood.

Gwinnett has the best suburbs in Atlanta. Folks wanna make it out the hood to move there. They make good music but dont believe the shyt they say.

Yea I know a little about Gwinnet. Luckily my cousins put me on to what is where in ATL before I visited. I also drove around Gwinnet and liked what I saw.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yea I know a little about Gwinnet. Luckily my cousins put me on to what is where in ATL before I visited. I also drove around Gwinnet and liked what I saw.
If we are talking about the four big counties, gwinnett has the best cities/diversity ratio