"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cobb Fulton Dekalb Gwinnett, most people also include Clayton in describe the core counties that make up metro Atlanta

I just wanted to know if folks considered clay co with that. I know we dont have the funding or generate revenue like Cobb, Fulton, Gwinnett or DeKalb, but Clayton should definitely be apart of any discussion concerning Atlanta

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I just wanted to know if folks considered clay co with that. I know we dont have the funding or generate revenue like Cobb, Fulton, Gwinnett or DeKalb, but Clayton should definitely be apart of any discussion concerning Atlanta
isn't that where the airport is?

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I been here since thursday and I love this shyt already

Seeing all these black people with money and nice shyt

And the females will straight eyeball you all day...I don't see how nikkas can live here and not pull girls...
You moved..or just visiting?

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Last edited:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I hear ya, but I love in tampa, the black population is small and you don't see the same things like I see here....my peoples love in a real nice condo down town and a lot of black people love there

I will never see that many black people in tampa living in a upscale place like that

I feel ya ion know nun about FL only been to FL once. Ain’t it like that in Miami?

Take trips to Charlotte, DC, Chicago, etc you’ll see the same

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been here since thursday and I love this shyt already

Seeing all these black people with money and nice shyt

And the females will straight eyeball you all day...I don't see how nikkas can live here and not pull girls...

Welcome :blessed:

You’ll find a main and side chick by next week :smugfavre: