"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, it's just gay nikkas. its not that serious and ive only seen a few in Atlanta and i've lived in Georgia for 21 years. Where do you guys be where you see hella gay nikkas? :troll:
But anyways, how can one minority group discriminate against another?

LMAO, I swear of all the times i've stayed in ATL I've never seen these hoards of black gays running around, except for this one time in Midtown. I think some black people aren't used to be around gay black people.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't change the fact that ATL is full of fake ass 'balling' niccas.....I stay out in Alpharetta....my sister went to Spelman College.....the best time ever in that city was the original freak neek days. I moved from the lofts at Atlantic station. That place went to crap real quick....:stopitslime:
:dwillhuh: What happen with Atlantic station? I was just there on Monday and shyt looks like a nice chill spot to me. The food at chick o bidee was:ohlawd:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO, I swear of all the times i've stayed in ATL I've never seen these hoards of black gays running around, except for this one time in Midtown. I think some black people aren't used to be around gay black people.

i visited and it wuznt what i thought it would be at all,even in Lennox:heh:...maybe the ammount of gays didnt seem crazy to me cuz of how it wuz hyped up to me..

on the other hand i went to greensboro NC and i KEPT seeing homos and drag queens:why:...walking through what i think was the hood,in the dollar store,in walmart,at my hotel in PACKS breh:snoop:...so maybe expectations hurt my perspective on both...i expected it to be worse than what i saw in atl...and far as greensboro,yall got a problem out there:mjlol:...never seen so many trannys in ALL my years combined than i saw in the two days i wuz there at random family establishments:mjcry:

but i also must say the bad bytches in NC though:whoo:...i dont know if that wuz regular or not but:banderas:...just dont make eye contact with none over 5'8:pachaha:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Highly unlikely if you ever been to South Beach :duck:

I'm talking people i KNOW as in KNOW them and had interactions with them and know their names and have had multiple conversation with. Walking along SOuth Beach and seeing gay people or having random conversations with them does not mean i KNOW them. I'm talking about people I KNOW
  • 2 that I worked at this company named TracFone. Timothy and Armando
  • The other was a cuban dude i worked with at Sprint named Sabad (sp). Another black dude i there named Prince who may be gay but wasnt openly gay that i know of and he had a girl... supposedly
Edit: COme to think of it 2 of our managers at Tracfone were openly gay too even tho on one's desk was a picture of his wife in kids. The other was a lesbian chick. So there, 5 people that I KNOW in Miami.

In Atlanta, totally different story.
  • My first job here (Sprint) i was working with one butch lesbian and 2 guys, who dont claim gay, but admit they fukk men. Gay in my book.
  • Another office i transferred to had 2 gay lovers that lived together.
  • The 2 finest chick we had in the office were lesbians (one of them in THIS VIDEO).
  • Another dude who is a columnist for the AJC im cool with (we have common friends) is gay.
  • Our common friends has 2 gay neighbors living together on one side and two lesbian roomates living together on the other.
  • The company i currently work for, my first mentor here... great engineer. Lesbian
  • The company i interned in, Hughes Telematics: Entire HR department (from Director on down) were openly gay men
The list goes on and on. Again, these are people I KNOW or worked with. I dont count random people i may have had one conversation with

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
10919675_349841585202036_1616084263_n.jpg