"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Been in and around the ATL since 1990.....gays are abundant down here.

this is true. I think we have more gays per capita than any other city outside of San Fran.

They don't bother me. Can't blame em for wanting to live in a city with as much culture as Atlanta.

Put it this way: I lived in Miami for 12 years and personally KNEW about..3 openly gay people. I moved to Atlanta and personally knew more than 12 by my first year. Either co-workers or through other friends.
Sad that some of the most beautiful women you meet in Atlanta are hardcore lesbians. :noah:
And when it comes to beautiful black women, not many places come close to ATL

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:dead: A 20 minute radius from Downtown Atlanta is somewhere near the perimeter :childplease:
This is not true. 20 minutes from downtown is still metro atlanta. This shyt is a sprawl. You'll know when you not in the metro area anymore :heh:

EDIT: read this wrong my bad. But the perimeter and slightly outside it is still Atlanta to me. Clayton and some of Henry might be the limit south. North is even more.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Put it this way: I lived in Miami for 12 years and personally KNEW about..3 openly gay people. I moved to Atlanta and personally knew more than 12 by my first year. Either co-workers or through other friends.

Sad that some of the most beautiful women you meet in Atlanta are hardcore lesbians. :noah:
And when it comes to beautiful black women, not many places come close to ATL

there's a reason so many athletes live here in the offseason

ATL is a liberal city. While we have our problems, the diversity can't be questioned.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
there's a reason so many athletes live here in the offseason

ATL is a liberal city. While we have our problems, the diversity can't be questioned.
GA is way too conservative but somehow Atlanta is extremely liberal.

The funny thing is how openly liberal ATL is. I just found out that a few of my friends are in these PolyAmorous relationships (1 woman and 2 men or 2 women and one man). And we're talking highly successful people like doctors, surgeons and other every day folks doing this. Then you add these sex clubs and it's :ohlawd:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Have you lived in Atlanta, breh?

Let's put it this way: Ilived in Miami and used to think there were too many gays. THen i moved to Atlanta. Atlanta's gay population is way more overwhelming than Miami's
Dont get it twisted, doggy. I LOOOOOVE Atlanta. But i find that there are way too many gay people here
Damn, it's just gay nikkas. its not that serious and ive only seen a few in Atlanta and i've lived in Georgia for 21 years. Where do you guys be where you see hella gay nikkas? :troll:
But anyways, how can one minority group discriminate against another?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Thanks for that Alpharetta property tax revenue tho
We'll see about that once Milton breaks out into its own county :skip:
THem days of Fulton eating our tax money will be gone. But im trying to move back into the city, tho. Alpharetta was cool but after 5 years i need a change

you stay down the street from me breh
:ohhh:
down the street from who? :huh:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn, it's just gay nikkas. its not that serious and ive only seen a few in Atlanta and i've lived in Georgia for 21 years. Where do you guys be where you see hella gay nikkas? :troll:
But anyways, how can one minority group discriminate against another?
Im not discriminating. Just making an observation. SOme of these people are people im actually cool with. I just dont like to be overwhelmed with its presence.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
This verse....

[Part 1: Dream]

I had a dream I ran Atlanta, and I was on every radio station. And 107.9 was 97.5 again. And they played me at Golden Glad on Friday. And they played me real loud on the street, we drive up Memorial Drive, up Wesley Chapel. I reopen 112, and Jazzy T's. I'd bring back Turner Field. I fire at all the cops in Cobb county. Chick-Fil-A will be open on Sundays. I bring back LaFace Records, Freaknik, Lou. I got J.R. Crickets some Spelman girls girls with big booties. I reopen SciTrek, strippers will get Mother's day off, and I'd have my own Gangsta Grillz mixtape

o8bBgNk.png

chrispaulnoooo.png
Based Gambino :blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Have you lived in Atlanta, breh?

Let's put it this way: Ilived in Miami and used to think there were too many gays. THen i moved to Atlanta. Atlanta's gay population is way more overwhelming than Miami's
Dont get it twisted, doggy. I LOOOOOVE Atlanta. But i find that there are way too many gay people here
Fam, I've probably got WAY more ties to ATL than you do. Born and raised and there often.

Fact is...people really overstate how many gay people there are in ATL.

Theres a lot of black people in ATL so naturally there are more black gay people. Its just stats.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Where are sum of these sex clubs:patrice:. I only know of one on Fulton Industrial
GA is way too conservative but somehow Atlanta is extremely liberal.

The funny thing is how openly liberal ATL is. I just found out that a few of my friends are in these PolyAmorous relationships (1 woman and 2 men or 2 women and one man). And we're talking highly successful people like doctors, surgeons and other every day folks doing this. Then you add these sex clubs and it's :ohlawd:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Fam, I've probably got WAY more ties to ATL than you do. Born and raised and there often.

Fact is...people really overstate how many gay people there are in ATL.

Theres a lot of black people in ATL so naturally there are more black gay people. Its just stats.
I often find that you NATIVE Atlantiens refuse to admit this or are simply blind to it since you are used to it.

But trust me doggy. As someone who has lived in another city where there were a lot of gay people, I have to say that ATL's is beyond any that I've seen. I've never been to San Fran which i hear is even more gay. But ive seen gay pride parades in many cities from Miami, FL to Tampa, FL and even Warsaw, Poland. None come close to Atlanta's, period.