"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Columbus, Georgia is a shythole.

I'm temporarily living here until i can save up the money to move back to Atlanta and the simps here are unreal. There's such a woman shortage here that simps are buying single moms houses and cars.

My mom's side of the family is from Columbus and I was born there... leave ASAP breh. Aint shyt down there. The greatest thing my mother ever did for my life was making sure I didn't grow up there. :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My mom's side of the family is from Columbus and I was born there... leave ASAP breh. Aint shyt down there. The greatest thing my mother ever did for my life was making sure I didn't grow up there. :lawd:

Yeah Downtown (Uptown) has been gentrified and cacs here act like a few blocks of average bars and restaurants is such a huge deal. :mjlol:

They're even building $200 a night hotels in hopes that people from Atlanta will visit this shythole. :mjlol:

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time hitting Piedmont Park today. Nice park, but I’ve never seen so many batty bois in my life. Felt like I was trespassing lol. A lot of baddies though.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
First time hitting Piedmont Park today. Nice park, but I’ve never seen so many batty bois in my life. Felt like I was trespassing lol. A lot of baddies though.

Midtown has always had that vibe. Piedmont is a great park but you gotta know where you at in the city breh :mjlol:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Midtown has always had that vibe. Piedmont is a great park but you gotta know where you at in the city breh :mjlol:

shyt breh i didn’t know midtown was batty like that. I’m just now figuring out where midtown is actually located lmao.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Vortex on Peachtree same way, a LOT of bad betches, don't ever let them tell hot girls don't go to Tech, but the gay bar right across the street

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I think im the only one who remembers this song..I listened to it 100 times in 05 while on the bus taking a field trip to New Orleans