"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cigar city club off Rosewell Rd.

Just went here last night. Black owned to my knowledge and high class.

Chef Rob’s Caribbean Cafe is really dope too.

Any other spots like Chef Rob’s? I been there before. Gonna hit the cigar club, thanks, place always looks like it’s boomin

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Any brehs here familiar with the Sandy Springs area? What are some cool places to hang out and scoop sumn nice at? Figure it might be some hidden gems out here instead of having to ride down to buck head or sumn.
:mjpls::sas2:lotta bedwenching out here bruh, but pawging too

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Man can we do a Atlanta Coli Breh meetup somewhere. Been here for a month and a half. Need to click up with some like minded nikkas.

Where y'all wanna go? Strip Club? Lounge? Bar?

We did an ATL Coli meetup at Grant Park for a BBQ a few years ago but it would be cool to do one at a different location with hopefully a much larger turnout

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
qNtAEUB-XM7flU7PcwQGXvePF_telug1zW_T9BZfwl4.jpg

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Columbus, Georgia is a shythole.

I'm temporarily living here until i can save up the money to move back to Atlanta and the simps here are unreal. There's such a woman shortage here that simps are buying single moms houses and cars.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Columbus, Georgia is a shythole.

I'm temporarily living here until i can save up the money to move back to Atlanta and the simps here are unreal. There's such a woman shortage here that simps are buying single moms houses and cars.

but on the other hand you can probably find you a good country, humble chick who knows how to treat a nikka and who isnt lost to these Atlanta lights

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
but on the other hand you can probably find you a good country, humble chick who knows how to treat a nikka and who isnt lost to these Atlanta lights

:wow:

And boi... these hoes are LOST.

Those gems come from the sticks and dirt roads humble. Nice and pleasant. Within 6 months they adopt an attitude and sense of entitlement.

End up pregnant or thotties. Partying and/or on a hunt for a baller.