:russ:

I was dying first time I saw that ad

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
They're going to pump in $400 million near Bankhead MARTA station.

Cacs are starting to describe it as "Upper Westside" :mjlol: :mjpls:

It's a wrap for anything within a 15 miles radius of the Westside Reservoir Park.
Why am I just hearing about the Westside Park project smh. A few months last year I was looking at a townhouse in that big development South of it. It was the first spot I looked at so I kept looking. shyt will be skyrocketing I'm sure.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Got caught in the middle of a shoot out over there back in the day. This was like ‘01 or ‘02, me and a patna was meeting up with these 2 chicks who stayed over there to go to the movies at Magic. Nothing major, regular HS shyt. We pull up and they wasn’t ready, grandma wouldn’t let us in the house either, so we outside waiting. I’m inside sitting down on the steps going up to the 2nd floor and my patna was standing on the porch/landing part of building. I can’t see the street, but I can see him. All the sudden I see his eyes get big AF and he freeze up, I hop up and soon as I hit the landing I hear like 2-3 different guns going off at the same time, from what sounded like right on the side of the building. I get outside to where he at, and it wasn’t right outside the building, but like 2 blocks down Delmar Lane. All you could see was just the tracers going back and forth, and a Black Tahoe peeling up the hill our way. My homie was still froze like a deer in the headlights, I get to him throw him on the ground and just in time cuz the nikkas down the hill was shooting at the Tahoe which was coming up towards us. I’m sure we would’ve been cool, but it was just wild cuz the shyt came the fukk outta nowhere. Like silence one minute then 4th of July the next. They can tear down Sierra Ridge all they want to, as long as the Temp and Cushman Circle is still open that whole area is gonna be fukked up.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

lol

10-Pittsburgh (crime)
9- Mechanisville (crime)
8-Downtown (price)
7-West End (crime)
6-Grove Park (crime)
5-Oakland City (crime)