"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Brehs, any good ideas to find "artsy" type Black girls?

I go to BQE, Boogaloo Lounge, and Ubar (when I lived off Old Nat) but these hoes are one dimensional.

Edgewood? Little 5 Points too I'm sure, but give me happy hour/places poppin on the weekdays.

You try Apache cafe?

montsora

Banned
Daps
Your city can't seem to produce any good rnb singers anymore. What's going on down there?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yo I had the worst fukking Uber driver last night. Heading to ubar and she says it’s in a bad neighborhood so she calls her brother for recommendations for another spot. This nikka high as shyt and says suite lounge. So I’m not shook of bad spots but she says it’s cuter chicks at Suite. Bet let’s go. This bytch does not know how to get there so we drive around for a good 20 minutes until she finds it. Get here and of course I got on gym shoes and she says I can’t get in with them...WTF bytch why u ain’t say nothing beforehand. I got pissed and walked back to my hotel and got drunk here. Wasted my 1st night here. But I did meet a broad this morning I’m getting up with later so that should be cool

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I had the worst fukking Uber driver last night. Heading to ubar and she says it’s in a bad neighborhood so she calls her brother for recommendations for another spot. This nikka high as shyt and says suite lounge. So I’m not shook of bad spots but she says it’s cuter chicks at Suite. Bet let’s go. This bytch does not know how to get there so we drive around for a good 20 minutes until she finds it. Get here and of course I got on gym shoes and she says I can’t get in with them...WTF bytch why u ain’t say nothing beforehand. I got pissed and walked back to my hotel and got drunk here. Wasted my 1st night here. But I did meet a broad this morning I’m getting up with later so that should be cool

Sounds like the uber driver I had when I was out there. bytch was driving around in circles for like 20 mins. :mjlol:

edit: You do need to hit up Suite Lounge though

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:dead:
Ubar is on a busy ass highway and cops stay in the parking lot. Nothing was gonna happen to you.

It’s nowhere near suite lounge and suite lounge is easy as fukk to find :russ:

She must be new here

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Shiiiiit yall actually got to bowl? I went in there one time and it was like a 4 hour wait:dead:

We got there around 11-11:30,chilled, ate, by about 1 some lanes had opened up. But they close at 2 so when they said 4 hour wait I was like :childplease: y'all not even gonna be open another 4 hours

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Local rapper recorded his own murder using cell phone, police say Local rapper recorded his own murder using cell phone, police say

:picard:

Peep how they said “local rapper” tho instead of just saying “man gunned down by girlfriend”.

Nobody knows this nikka they didn’t have to describe him as a rapper. They want to give even more negative connotation to hip hop