"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I like her so the smashing can come later:shaq:

I ain’t tryna spend more than $40. As far as locations, we would probably wanna be near the city.

I thought about it, but when I did it my coworkers I was pretty lost :francis:

Hmmm...$40 is your budget. Yall do hookah? Like the brother @staticshock said check out iLounge in East Atlanta, get y'all on some chill shyt, go outside on the patio, the weather should be nice this wknd and y'all can just vibe.

Bars and lounges. Too old for clubbing for the most part.

Thanks breh

And where can I find some good bbq? I live in Savannah now and the bbq has not been very impressive so far

Heirloom
Fox Bros
Jim & Nicks
This is it :francis:

And one more that's kinda new (opened last yr) but I hear is good is Char, it's Korean BBQ in the Virginia Highlands area.

Any of y’all know where I can go pass an emissions test if I throw em a few extra dollars? :lupe:

Just get the $10 fuel injector they sell at Autozone, you should be good

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@AVXL im staying at the Ritz Carlton, not the W. I see Tin Lizzy's is right around the block. Gonna hit that up tonight

Tin Lizzy's is cool, more of a pre game spot. Basically Tex-Mex and cheap drinks. You've got a lot of bars/lounges on Crescent Ave. Lure is a dope restaurant, Opera is a dope club, Lava Lounge is cool too, you've got alotta options down there and it's a pretty safe area. Of course you're in the city so keep your head on a swivel, but there's alotta people down there, a police presence and many bars/lounges so you should be fine

EDIT: Another place to be on the lookout for is Consulate. It's in Midtown, not quite in the Crescent Ave area but it's a very dope restaurant kinda tucked in the cut. Menu changes every quarter so they do Brazilian, Dutch cuisine all types of different food and it's not that expensive either

Last edited:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Hmmm...$40 is your budget. Yall do hookah? Like the brother @staticshock said check out iLounge in East Atlanta, get y'all on some chill shyt, go outside on the patio, the weather should be nice this wknd and y'all can just vibe.

:salute: That place looks perfect. Is there a dress code or anything like that?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:salute: That place looks perfect. Is there a dress code or anything like that?

We went kinda casual, but it's been a minute since I went, I'd think since it's a second date maybe you dress a little nicer than that but nothing too dressy. Blow some of that good shyt for ya boy :salute:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Brehs, any good ideas to find "artsy" type Black girls?

I go to BQE, Boogaloo Lounge, and Ubar (when I lived off Old Nat) but these hoes are one dimensional.

Edgewood? Little 5 Points too I'm sure, but give me happy hour/places poppin on the weekdays.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, any good ideas to find "artsy" type Black girls?

I go to BQE, Boogaloo Lounge, and Ubar (when I lived off Old Nat) but these hoes are one dimensional.

Edgewood? Little 5 Points too I'm sure, but give me happy hour/places poppin on the weekdays.

I like Edgewood for that type. I fukked with like 3 artsy black girls back to back. They always send me random fb invites to me to events.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There is no hope for DeKalb County. The school I work at in Decatur has kids running up and down the hall ways all day and kids are constantly in the office for trying to fight other students.

I have the WSB app and I’m always getting notifications for a murder or robbery in DeKalb County.

Almost everyday driving back home to the southside I see police investing something. Today while on the way home they had a block surrendered on River Road and Bouldercrest..they were searching some woods behind a subdivision for someone. I saw officer pull M16s out their trunk and they started running to something as I was passing the scene.

If any of y’all are fathers please be active in your kids lives and steer them away from the ratchet/hood lifestyle.

I’ve turned down teaching jobs on the northside because I wanted to work with my people but this shyt is infuriating to see the path our kids are on and how little parent involvement is in the schools of DeKalb.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is no hope for DeKalb County. The school I work at in Decatur has kids running up and down the hall ways all day and kids are constantly in the office for trying to fight other students.

I have the WSB app and I’m always getting notifications for a murder or robbery in DeKalb County.

Almost everyday driving back home to the southside I see police investing something. Today while on the way home they had a block surrendered on River Road and Bouldercrest..they were searching some woods behind a subdivision for someone. I saw officer pull M16s out their trunk and they started running to something as I was passing the scene.

If any of y’all are fathers please be active in your kids lives and steer them away from the ratchet/hood lifestyle.

I’ve turned down teaching jobs on the northside because I wanted to work with my people but this shyt is infuriating to see the path our kids are on and how little parent involvement is in the schools of DeKalb.

Why don't you just work at the black ran charter school?

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get the run down on old fourth ward, what’s the main race, rent food spots, night life

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get the run down on old fourth ward, what’s the main race, rent food spots, night life