"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
repped..
just looked it up it looks like a really good place. my girl stays in that area and i wanted to avoid driving to downtown or midtown for her bday in a few weeks.
whats the crowd like there and is it packed on the weekends?
20s-40s type of crowd..it gets pretty packed

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Was just in Atlanta last weekend and had a ball. Didn't even drink. Hit gold room, compound, top golf, ubar and follies. Had a ball
How was ubar? Never been. My birthday this next weekend and I’m def hitting follies but I need a chill lounge type vibe to sit and chill with people, maybe some hookah. Tired of going to Instanblue. Y’all got any recommendations??

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How was ubar? Never been. My birthday this next weekend and I’m def hitting follies but I need a chill lounge type vibe to sit and chill with people, maybe some hookah. Tired of going to Instanblue. Y’all got any recommendations??

If you looking for a chill place then ubar ain’t the best option :skip:

I liked it better 3-4 years ago when it was called The Ultimate & before radio stations started going there.

fukk that place now the ratchets have taken it over.

Try House of Hookah or Sivas

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
If your IP address isn't currently in one of the following zip codes you CANNOT post in this thread

:ufdup: you carpetbaggers gon learn today

Let that hurt go :pachaha:

It's really Metro Atlanta because 5.5 million people live in/around 285

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

The 2 dollar Tuesday was my ratchet hang out, had decent wings, and the mechanical bull, used to be some thots in there.

I know I’m late as fukk in this thread but thing about atl was whatever is hot for a couple months dies down, except a few established spots like compound,and opera and a couple others, I’ve seen some hot spots die off, like D’jango, verv, lucky lounge etc, i know bottle bar in Buckhead was trying to come up before i left, some days i miss atl, others, I’m glad I’m gone, but if you are black, 21-25 you should live in atl for a couple years, it’s always something to get into and you will never see so many black women