Daps
Just get an Airbnb, breh.

Too late wasn’t thinking...balling on budget booked with Affirm :yeshrug:

Flying in sat the 30th leaving the 2nd

430 all together from Columbus Ohio

Only having the hotel for New Year’s Eve staying with my friend other days

He said I should have rode with my one friend who is driving 9 hours :damn:

Could have save 100 or 200 dollars

I picked the Marriott Gateway at the Airport over the Sheraton suites in Cobb county because he said it be a lot of cops in Cobb county

He told me I really didn’t need to get a hotel for New Years if my mouthpiece is strong enough the hos would have let me stay with them since I’m out of town :lolbron: :usure:

@staticshock @Rekkapryde

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I picked the Marriott Gateway at the Airport over the Sheraton suites in Cobb county because he said it be a lot of cops in Cobb county

He told me I really didn’t need to get a hotel for New Years if my mouthpiece is strong enough the hos would have let me stay with them since I’m out of town :lolbron: :usure:

@staticshock @Rekkapryde

Yeah, never speed in Cobb County. Those pigs hide behind bushes on motorcycles waiting to bust people. An officer there got busted joking about killing black people. I even hear a lot of cacs complaining about the cops there. I had a cac teacher in high school who said she didn't want to live in Cobb County because of how the cops are.

The Cumberland area where the Sheraton is actually has a decent amount of blacks. The majority of shoppers at Cumberland Mall are black. They even sold Obama t-shirts one time i was there.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

@staticshock @Rekkapryde

Its a Air Force base, a Lockheed Martin plant & the Braves new stadium all in Cobb and it’s still somewhat conservative except for a small part of Marietta so yea cops up there don’t fukk around.

I never stayed at Marriott Gateway but it’s literally right in front of the airport. A lot of big shot cacs who come in town for business stay in all those hotels in that area and walk up & down Virginia Ave to all the restaurants and bars.

Don’t go too far down Virginia Ave tho :demonic: the College View Hills projects is near there past the big cemetery. Matter fact don’t go past the cemetery cause ain’t shyt past there.

It’s a liquor store you can stack up at on Virginia, a Malone’s sports bar and Spondivits where all the bytches go cause rappers always talk about. It’s a seafood place but I don’t do seafood so I never been.

The train station not too far so that Uber will be cheap. Catch a north bound to 5 points, get off and explore the city.

Georgia State University is near 5 points so you’ll see some bytches but it’ll be hella homeless folks. It’s a lot of shyt to do in that area tho when you come out 5 points station just walk left and you’ll get to Anatolia’s hookah bar it be a lot of females there and in the area​

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Its a Air Force base, a Lockheed Martin plant & the Braves new stadium all in Cobb and it’s still somewhat conservative except for a small part of Marietta so yea cops up there don’t fukk around.

I never stayed at Marriott Gateway but it’s literally right in front of the airport. A lot of big shot cacs who come in town for business stay in all those hotels in that area and walk up & down Virginia Ave to all the restaurants and bars.

Don’t go too far down Virginia Ave tho :demonic: the College View Hills projects is near there past the big cemetery. Matter fact don’t go past the cemetery cause ain’t shyt past there.

It’s a liquor store you can stack up at on Virginia, a Malone’s sports bar and Spondivits where all the bytches go cause rappers always talk about. It’s a seafood place but I don’t do seafood so I never been.

The train station not too far so that Uber will be cheap. Catch a north bound to 5 points, get off and explore the city.

Georgia State University is near 5 points so you’ll see some bytches but it’ll be hella homeless folks. It’s a lot of shyt to do in that area tho when you come out 5 points station just walk left and you’ll get to Anatolia’s hookah bar it be a lot of females there and in the area​

:salute::myman:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be in the city New Years weekend I'm sure its going to be crazy, but any decent night spots for someone that is going solo? I think I got Suite Lounge and Halo Lounge on the agenda but any other recommendations?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This damn airport power outage messin a breh up. I gotta get back to Texas for work tomorrow:damn:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn folks stuck at the airport all night with no phone signal :picard:

I remember I had to sleep at the Seattle airport on the floor one time while traveling..coldest, hardest most uncomfortable sleep I ever had. At least it was kinda empty tho.

It’s thousands stranded at Hartsfield

:noah: