Wonder if someone hacked the system

"apparently a fire"

DRSSuH2VwAAYOVZ.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I recently got hired to work at a school in Sandy Springs..I grew up in East Point and Clay Co,and im still in Clay co for the time being, but while driving up there last week I took the street way cause I like driving through Buckhead and Sandy Springs to look at the luxury houses.

Every day I was on a street call Long Island Drive right in the middle of Buckhead and Sandy Springs and every house on that damn street has to be at least over 4-5 mil.

How the fukk do these people afford these houses mane where is all this money coming from :mjcry:

shyt makes me question myself. I know ill never get rich being a teacher but I love this career. I want one of them houses tho :to:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

this was the first cd I ever had..it was the clean wal mart version tho :wow:
still one of my favorite albums ever. no skipped tracks they all went in

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

this was the first cd I ever had..it was the clean wal mart version tho :wow:
still one of my favorite albums ever. no skipped tracks they all went in

Bruh! This was the first CD I remember me and my brother buying with our “own money”

We put some of our Christmas money together and got the CD because our cousins had it. Little did we know they had the clean version, we inadvertently got the dirty version. My mom found it and she was HEATED.
“I don’t want this gah-bage in my home”:mjlol:

All I can picture is her hearing “the royal penis is clean your highness, thank you KING shyt”
Then being like :ohhh::picard: