"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Man we still didn’t get anything in clay co. Nothing white wanna come down here :mjgrin:

Just took this....

353dz.jpg

:francis:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
South Georgia fukking sucks. I really have to leave this shytty ass town and come back to Atlanta. I went to Publix and Sam's and saw ZERO attractive or semiattractive women shopping.
:russ::russ:What city are you in? Atlanta's hoe quality does spoil nikkas. I'm from middle Ga and I don't even like going back home now.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
South Georgia fukking sucks. I really have to leave this shytty ass town and come back to Atlanta. I went to Publix and Sam's and saw ZERO attractive or semiattractive women shopping.

I used to go to Camilla with an old jumpoff/showpiece. 85% of them hoes look like country shyt. It was so depressing. The nikkas there were all #uglygang too. I understood why her fine ass had two kids and two baby daddies at 19. Errbody was fukkin. :laugh:

I'm in M-Town too...Oakdale Rd is cool now but getting out of the community was the most difficult part for me. S Cobb and 285 are fine to drive on tho

I'm about to ride out shortly also. I gotta get out this dungeon. Bored than a muhfukka... :yawn:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:russ::russ:What city are you in? Atlanta's hoe quality does spoil nikkas. I'm from middle Ga and I don't even like going back home now.

I used to go to Camilla with an old jumpoff/showpiece. 85% of them hoes look like country shyt. It was so depressing. The nikkas there were all #uglygang too. I understood why her fine ass had two kids and two baby daddies at 19. Errbody was fukkin. :laugh:

I'm about to ride out shortly also. I gotta get out this dungeon. Bored than a muhfukka... :yawn:

I'm in Columbus and i sure have been spoiled by the quality of women in Atlanta. I used to live in Kennesaw and half the girls at my school looked like they could model. :whew:. I'm saving up money to move back to Atlanta as we speak.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

Hope we put up billboards like this all over the city to scare them cacs.

Miss seeing that old BMF billboard on 75

They got one for Big Sean and Metro Boomin's album too promoting Spotify, and a 2 chainz billboard and a Bankroll Fresh billboard in Pittsburgh that you can see from 75/85.