"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Brehs.. I'm coming to atl in a few weeks.. I haven't booked my hotel yet tho.

Can anybody recommend a place where I can get in n out of the city with no problems? I'm trying to avoid traffic.

Should I get a hotel near the air port, downtown, midtown or buck head?

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would suggest if you're in town for business get a hotel close to where you're going to be doing business at. If you're coming here just to party close to where you'll be partying out.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I would suggest if you're in town for business get a hotel close to where you're going to be doing business at. If you're coming here just to party close to where you'll be partying out.

Is atl traffic like NYC traffic? I mean late night there's virtual no traffic and you would be able to get around town with ease.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

Can anybody recommend a place where I can get in n out of the city with no problems? I'm trying to avoid traffic.

What are you going to be doing?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Depends on how much you trying to spend.
If you trying to save, get a spot near the Air Port, catch a uber to College Park train station and ride the train to 5 Points and Uber from there.

If you got a little money to blow then get a room downtown on peachtree in the hotel district.

It's Friday my brehs

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
:mindblown:
whats going on with folks, i-20 NB shutdown earlier all cause someone was/(is/maybe they finally jumped) sittin off the side of 20...:dahell:

they shoulda just thrown a lasso around whoever it was and pulled their dumbass to safety and then have a chat.... :yeshrug:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a bad feeling black ppl r about to be trumped and b left with no black candidates