"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I remember when that building used to be a Tower Records. They didn't put the little black security tabs on their CDs and I used to finesse the shyt out they ass. Had the whole No Limit catalogue in middle school thanks to them.

But Fresh Market low key a steal for a dinner hot plate. 8 bucks or so and you eating good. And they usually have a special going on too. Used to fukk with those crisper cookies they make but now I don't get anything out of there that's not from the hot bar. It's a cheaper Whole Foods to me

Sir, now I know this is random as hell, but I've got to ask...what high school did you go to?:jbhmm:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Sir, now I know this is random as hell, but I've got to ask...what high school did you go to?:jbhmm:

I claim BTW, but I went to North Atlanta for a minute too and ended up finishing in this transitional program down in South GA. And some folks thought I went to Mays because I cut class and was up there so much. I was a degenerate as a youngin.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I claim BTW, but I went to North Atlanta for a minute too and ended up finishing in this transitional program down in South GA. And some folks thought I went to Mays because I cut class and was up there so much. I was a degenerate as a youngin.

LOL about Mays. I saw the tagline and was curious.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Where is a crab spot in Duluth or Doraville (or is that Douglasville)?:feedme:

Last good place I ever went to was a place on Old National. I think it was Linda's Blue Crab, but that was 10 years ago. Haven't had anything like ever since.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
joint is trash, yall need to hit up a real korean crab spot on the west coast.

I think its Creole/Vietnamese, that's some NO shyt. Lot of them down there. And you right, it damn sure aint fukking with no Koreatown LA spots, but its pretty damn good for the price here in the city. Breh the seafood used to be straight trash here until recently, I'll take what we got at this point compared to them days

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think its Creole/Vietnamese, that's some NO shyt. Lot of them down there. And you right, it damn sure aint fukking with no Koreatown LA spots, but its pretty damn good for the price here in the city. Breh the seafood used to be straight trash here until recently, I'll take what we got at this point compared to them days

They spot in Duluth is Korean own im pretty sure, Duluth is little Korean. I know Benzino had a spot in marietta that was the same style but I heard horrible reviews. Juicy Crab is waaaaaay too oilly while the spots in LA like Boiling Crab are way less oily and the sauce is much thicker.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
They spot in Duluth is Korean own im pretty sure, Duluth is little Korean. I know Benzino had a spot in marietta that was the same style but I heard horrible reviews. Juicy Crab is waaaaaay too oilly while the spots in LA like Boiling Crab are way less oily and the sauce is much thicker.

Its Vietnamese, I asked the waitress last time I was there. Vietnamese doing bayou seafood is actually a thing. And I went to the Boiling Crab in Vegas, heard all the hype and wasn't impressed. That shyt was way off the strip too. I was actually low key heated at making that move. I fukk with Juicy Crab breh, cant beat it for the price :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Its Vietnamese, I asked the waitress last time I was there. Vietnamese doing bayou seafood is actually a thing. And I went to the Boiling Crab in Vegas, heard all the hype and wasn't impressed. That shyt was way off the strip too. I was actually low key heated at making that move. I fukk with Juicy Crab breh, cant beat it for the price :yeshrug:
Vegas boiling crab is trash, the one is LA is the move. Vegas boiling crab was like juicy crab too me, both oily and the sauce dont stick

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

The Benzino crab spot in Marietta is maybe the worst celebrity owned restaurant in Atlanta. Took my wife there and :scust:

The po boy bullshyt on they menu:scust:

The overpriced mediocre crab legs :scust:

Avoid that bullshyt at all costs

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Georgia has been ranked #4 in the country for sexually transmitted diseases. Good job Georgia!
1f643.png
1f643.png

DMEn2YzUIAA6PeG.jpg