"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I could be wrong but Atl and America in generals infrastructure is stuck in the 70s.
Politicians at the State level and corporations pretty much have all the ammo they need to push transit expansion even further.
Best believe the businesses taking losses due to this foolishness are about to force some peoples' hands.

its the fukking republican mindset.

I mean look at how they keep allowing new cities to pop up just so they can claim they have a "community"

GA needs fewer counties and fewer cities with denser structures...this shyt is getting ridiculous to maintain with no funding.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
its the fukking republican mindset.

I mean look at how they keep allowing new cities to pop up just so they can claim they have a "community"

GA needs fewer counties and fewer cities with denser structures...this shyt is getting ridiculous to maintain with no funding.

It's comical.

Fulton/Dekalb/Cobb/Clayton/Gwinnett should all be "City of ATL".

I did consulting work for the state and our government is just ass backwards. There are 120 or so counties and we have thousands of different state angecies. The state of GA is run like a weird country with how things are divided.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
The South part of 285 was fukked up last week, a chemical spill on the downtown connector this morning,now this 20 shyt :picard:

The infrastructure needs a complete makeover

But these fools wanna keep spending hundreds of millions on stadiums :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's comical.

Fulton/Dekalb/Cobb/Clayton/Gwinnett should all be "City of ATL".

I did consulting work for the state and our government is just ass backwards. There are 120 or so counties and we have thousands of different state angecies. The state of GA is run like a weird country with how things are divided.
bruh, not even everything inside of 285 is ATL :snoop:

ATL should be 285 and everything in all directions for another 10 miles.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
bruh, not even everything inside of 285 is ATL :snoop:

ATL should be 285 and everything in all directions for another 10 miles.

Hell ATL had the chance to start over and get it right when it was burned down.

When you travel to other cities it becomes laughable how inefficient the state of GA is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hell ATL had the chance to start over and get it right when it was burned down.

When you travel to other cities it becomes laughable how inefficient the state of GA is.
GA really doesn't deserve ATL.

Its supposed to have commuter rail to macon, savannah, Athens, Albany, Columbus, etc.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Never been more grateful that I can back the back streets to work and it doesn't take me long :whew: