"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nah, dawggie.....not a good area.

But for the prices YOU'RE trying to pay, you def'nitely gon' end up somewhere substandard. I don't even KNOW if you gon' find something at that price. You should consider a roommate; if y'all both got that half, you can find some NICE places throughout the city for $1,000/month.

....are they actually going to make that? :ohhh:

I hope so :blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Im probablly gonna roll with Kwanzaa or ceaser but i need to do more research. The Fort guy is on some bernie sanders steeze but i dont think he has a chance in hell because ATL is a business city.
Same on Kwanzaa and Caesar. Norwood will be interesting because she was competitive on 2009 and the current political climate.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Same on Kwanzaa and Caesar. Norwood will be interesting because she was competitive on 2009 and the current political climate.
Yeah, Norwood is a gay white woman right? Lol she can maybe get that hipster vote. This is why im kinda iffy on how i feel with the new city of south fulton not becoming part of city of atlanta, thats a good voter base that we need.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah, Norwood is a gay white woman right? Lol she can maybe get that hipster vote. This is why im kinda iffy on how i feel with the new city of south fulton not becoming part of city of atlanta, thats a good voter base that we need.
I don't believe she is gay. She basically rand as the ain't black establishment to Kasim's on his first run. The City wasn't gentrified enough to get her over at the time. That said I wonder if she could pivot towards the women's march angle now and make some noise.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't believe she is gay. She basically rand as the ain't black establishment to Kasim's on his first run. The City wasn't gentrified enough to get her over at the time. That said I wonder if she could pivot towards the women's march angle now and make some noise.

Gotcha. So she isnt with the big business stuff or she just isnt with the BLACK face on the big business stuff?

At the end of the day ATL is a business city and the mayor is key to these big deals we get. I dont see the powers that be letting someone mess that up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Gotcha. So she isnt with the big business stuff or she just isnt with the BLACK face on the big business stuff?

At the end of the day ATL is a business city and the mayor is key to these big deals we get. I dont see the powers that be letting someone mess that up.
Hard to say with something like a Mayoral race. They don't have a lot of record to look at lobbying, voting etc. I would have to go back and refresh my memory but I feel like she rand a bit of a dog whistle campaign against the black establishment that Kasim is a branch of relative to City Hall.

Ultimately you are correct and that's what why Kasim took it. My only thought is that Kwanza and Caesar could split enough of the vote to open the door for her.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hard to say with something like a Mayoral race. They don't have a lot of record to look at lobbying, voting etc. I would have to go back and refresh my memory but I feel like she rand a bit of a dog whistle campaign against the black establishment that Kasim is a branch of relative to City Hall.

Ultimately you are correct and that's what why Kasim took it. My only thought is that Kwanza and Caesar could split enough of the vote to open the door for her.

Yeah they are both cut from the exact same cloth as Kasim so it didnt make sense to me to see them both run at the same time.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Killer Mike went hard for Fort at the RTJ concert last weekend.

Fort was actually in attendance and he gave him a shoutout mid-show. I know Killer Mike was a Bernie stan.

I havent done my research but feel like I am leaning Ceasar.