"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Good looks on the protests. I was thinking about working out at Atlantic Station after work, might just avoid that and go on the Eastside

Yo I might transfer next year don't wanna live in Atl but outer areas?
Transfer? You in college? If so it's doable, but parking and traffic might be a hassle

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Transfer? You in college? If so it's doable, but parking and traffic might be a hassle

No I have a career.:upsetfavre:[/QUOTE]

First thing i thought was college breh:yeshrug:

But yeah, you can make it happen. A few of us in here live outside of the city but commute in for work

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I have a career.:upsetfavre:

But yeah, you can make it happen. A few of us in here live outside of the city but commute in for work[/QUOTE]
I'm going to be real I work for usps delivering mail. How bad is traffic in Marietta? And them smaller cities? Don't wanna live or work in ATL?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

But yeah, you can make it happen. A few of us in here live outside of the city but commute in for work
I'm going to be real I work for usps delivering mail. How bad is traffic in Marietta? And them smaller cities? Don't wanna live or work in ATL?[/QUOTE]

Marietta and Smyrna are to two places most of the folks I know move to when they first get to ATL because its affordable and easy access to 75. With the new Braves Stadium though traffic in that area is going to become terrible.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've been datiing this thick ass asian chick for the last month. We've been having raw sex just about every other day. Charlie Sheen's courageous announcement is making me want to tell the woman in my likfe that I used to have HIV and cured myself. Do you think it will be a good idea to be honest about my STD past ?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Townhall Discussion about Police Brutality & what's going on in our community on 107.9, 102.9 and the family of Radio One Atlanta radio stations LIVE from 6-10 pm NOW

Ricky Smiley hosting

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Explain this @Jahmal

He married a black woman? Yuck!

f82dfef4cc452fcf9697168be0173208.jpg