the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Midtown:

Hudson Grille
Taco Mac

Peachtree Rd for both locations (they're across the st from each other)

I personally like Taco Mac a lil more (slightly better food to me, bigger drink menu), but Hudson has an outdoor patio and is good too. Can't lose with either option

Downtown:

Stats (Marietta St, a few blocks from the CNN Center/Philips Arena)
Dantannas (in Philips Arena)
Hudson Grille (across the st from Philips Arena on Marietta St)
Hooters (Peachtree Rd)
Taco Mac (in Philips Arena)

Stats is probably the most unique of all of these design wise, if you're going with a group you can have a really good time. Menu is meh.

Dantannas has the best menu of any place I've listed, the spinach & crab dip will change your life, I promise. :wow: Can be a bit pricey tho

Hooters :ld: I know several waitresses there :yeshrug:
:blessed:this why I fukks with yall down south nikkas. appreciate the info breh. any future trips you planning to DMV i got you...
DC still the GOAT black city :ufdup:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
was chillin with one chick last night looking for something to do around midnight yesterday. we ended up at a spot called 'Octopus Bar' in East Atlanta Village.

drinks on point, food was on point (especially for a late night spot) -- they serve mostly seafood. nice music in the background. they were playin classic bone thugs all night. probably on the pandora station. ambiance was :banderas:.

take a new chick here & it's a wrap :damn:or if you looking for a low key date night with your main lady thisll work too.

it's a late late night spot. they dont open til 10:30p and then close at 2:30a

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
was chillin with one chick last night looking for something to do around midnight yesterday. we ended up at a spot called 'Octopus Bar' in East Atlanta Village.

drinks on point, food was on point (especially for a late night spot) -- they serve mostly seafood. nice music in the background. they were playin classic bone thugs all night. probably on the pandora station. ambiance was :banderas:.

take a new chick here & it's a wrap :damn:or if you looking for a low key date night with your main lady thisll work too.

it's a late late night spot. they dont open til 10:30p and then close at 2:30a
Gonna try this out when I'm back in town:salute:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What y'all doin this weekend?

Peachtree Road Race is on the 4th
Fireworks at Lenox, Mall of Georgia and Centennial Olympic Park on the 4th also

I would ask if y'all BBQ'n but last time none of y'all responded :martin:

@Dolla$ Compound, Opera have always been two of my favorites clubs to hit up. U Bar on Camp Creek is cool too

Club Onyx & Goldrush are gonna be crazy this wknd if you're trying to hit the strip club

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
What y'all doin this weekend?

Peachtree Road Race is on the 4th
Fireworks at Lenox, Mall of Georgia and Centennial Olympic Park on the 4th also

I would ask if y'all BBQ'n but last time none of y'all responded :martin:

@Dolla$ Compound, Opera have always been two of my favorites clubs to hit up. U Bar on Camp Creek is cool too

Club Onyx & Goldrush are gonna be crazy this wknd if you're trying to hit the strip club
Thanks bro, in your opinion which spot is the best to hit up on which day?

For example, I heard Onyx is best to hit up on Friday, Compund Saturday but I want to know what I could hit up tonight and Sunday. I don't want to go to any spots that has a strict dress code though

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Thanks bro, in your opinion which spot is the best to hit up on which day?

For example, I heard Onyx is best to hit up on Friday, Compund Saturday but I want to know what I could hit up tonight and Sunday. I don't want to go to any spots that has a strict dress code though

Ima keep it a buck, I ain't really into strips clubs so I couldn't really tell you which one is better b/w Gold Room & Onyx. Compound is great any night because it's an outdoor an indoor facility. Opera is dope too some nights are more of a white/mixed crowd but they do all types of night there

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Where its at tonight?

Ya ever been to vlive?