"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Are they gonna make some bars and shyt connected to the Braves stadium? I'm tired of going to Midtown/L5P all the time.

Honestly, I'm just pissed that all the hoes were staying downtown during Greek weekend and I was thinking to myself "I work in Buckhead, I party in Midtown, L5P & O4W, why am I driving down 75 every fukkin day. Cobb needs to hurry up"

But I got a daughter so I guess it aint practical :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are they gonna make some bars and shyt connected to the Braves stadium? I'm tired of going to Midtown/L5P all the time.

Honestly, I'm just pissed that all the hoes were staying downtown during Greek weekend and I was thinking to myself "I work in Buckhead, I party in Midtown, L5P & O4W, why am I driving down 75 every fukkin day. Cobb needs to hurry up"

But I got a daughter so I guess it aint practical :yeshrug:
Yeah google it. its a whole sports complex.

I just hate how far that shyt is from marta

its sheer white flight.

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Side note: Whenever you hear someone say that Atlanta is bougie and stuck up, give them the :beli::snoop::ufdup::heh::scusthov::dahell::mindblown::camby:. This is the :duck:of the millennium. 99.99% percent of people who say this are need to get their GED lookin ass, section 8 housing living lookin ass, ratty kmart clothes wearing lookin ass, table scraps eating looking ass, 3 kids by 3 different baby daddy looking ass crabs in the bucket hood boogers that are hating because seeing so many black people who actually apply themselves in life :eat:good reminds them that their life is one continuous L. :umad:

Last edited:

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I went to Atl about 3 weekends ago and finally got the hype. Fell in love with it. I gotta get outta middle GA :wow:

-DMP-

Just about the only ppl who don't want to leave middle/ south GA are hoodboogers and redneck cacs. What part are you from?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Gonna be moving in 2 months :beli:

Not sure if I wanna still be in vinings :patrice:

I'm in the same boat, if I don't get this job in Cali in the next 8 weeks or a new job by the end of the year I gotta start scouting.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What bars/lounge/etc are worth going to in the late afternoon or evening? I'm thinking about hitting somewhere tomorrow when I get off since I been getting off earlier (7 or 8) the last couple weeks. All I'm tryna do is grub, drink, prolly holla at some shawtys

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What bars/lounge/etc are worth going to in the late afternoon or evening? I'm thinking about hitting somewhere tomorrow when I get off since I been getting off earlier (7 or 8) the last couple weeks. All I'm tryna do is grub, drink, prolly holla at some shawtys

the vortex (midtown or Little 5 points), its not a gay bar but gay people go there, all I know bad bytches be walking thru them doors
hudson Grille by the Cnn Center (great food, get the jumbo wings or shrimp and grits)
even Drake can tell you about Hooters on Peachtree, second best Hooters in the city is on Holcomb Bridge in Roswell
Willys in Edgewood (they sell beer so the mufuca a bar, now some of them do have a bartender on staff)
i hear good things about tavern at phipps but that is too far from what im trying to do

since this tennis tournament is going at Atlantic Station, i'd try Meehans over there, two years ago, this skinny ass white girl with these huge ass titties walked up in that joint)
my former supervisor swear by tony's on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs, supposed to be a breastaurant like Hooters
Central Station in East Point
Famous Pub North Druid Hills and check out the bars by Decatur station weekend nights
Dave and Busters Sugarloaf Mall
there is some bar in Downtown Decatur that should to be a taco Mac, but now they doing some weird spelling of its name, check that out