"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Holeman & Finch

Been to Holeman...enjoyed it, but the place is kinda cramped and the burger is like one of the only things on the menu you can tell what it's supposed to be.

It's my birthday in a couple weeks, looking for elite eating, but a laid back environment with the wife. I've seen the top 10-20 burger lists (Shake Shack, Bones, Vortex, etc) but I'm wondering if anybody's actually eaten at some of the places

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Been to Holeman...enjoyed it, but the place is kinda cramped and the burger is like one of the only things on the menu you can tell what it's supposed to be.

It's my birthday in a couple weeks, looking for elite eating, but a laid back environment with the wife. I've seen the top 10-20 burger lists (Shake Shack, Bones, Vortex, etc) but I'm wondering if anybody's actually eaten at some of the places

Shake Shack is wack.

Illegal Food is the best Restaurant in ATL to me right now.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Shake Shack is wack.

Illegal Food is the best Restaurant in ATL to me right now.

I've seen Shake Shack in these "top burger" lists and heard from my :mjpls: friends that it's good but like I said I've never been

What's Illegal Food? Hood Spot? Fine Dining?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I've seen Shake Shack in these "top burger" lists and heard from my :mjpls: friends that it's good but like I said I've never been

What's Illegal Food? Hood Spot? Fine Dining?

Illegal foods is in VA Highlands. look up the site or Facebook.

Shake Shack is overpriced Wendys when it comes to the actual burger. The other menu items are good though but only people hyping it are new yorkers

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Illegal foods is in VA Highlands. look up the site or Facebook.

Shake Shack is overpriced Wendys when it comes to the actual burger. The other menu items are good though but only people hyping it are new yorkers

The reviews for Illegal were mixed & some kinda bad. But it might be the truth like you said too :manny:

Anybody been to Grindhouse or Yeah Burger? I've been to Flip Burger (decent food, dope concept), but that was just aiight

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Stopped thru Illegal Foods last night with my girl, we only had the Japanese Sweet Potato Fries. Joints were bangin, I gotta go back there. Might have to try a few new burger spots for Burger Week too.

@AVXL I've had Grindhouse and Yeah Burger, Yeah Burger is definitely a favorite. Them onion straws at Yeah Burger are good as hell

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The reviews for Illegal were mixed & some kinda bad. But it might be the truth like you said too :manny:

Anybody been to Grindhouse or Yeah Burger? I've been to Flip Burger (decent food, dope concept), but that was just aiight

I cant imagine any bad reviews, imo its one of those spots you gotta try, probably one of the best menus in town since they do a special menu every few days.

Grind house is not worth the trip, but if you are next to one it is cool. Yeah Buger is nothing to write home about just another casual fast food spot like Shake Shack, imo Burger Fi is better.