"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Douglasville is on that :flabbynsick: for real breh. What part of Atlanta do you live in, and what would be the best spot for young professionals to live after graduation?
Kennesaw is :ehh:. The university and the Chastain/ Barrett/ Busbee area is popping (and the fine PAWGs are seriously down with the brown here.:ahh: Even the :flabbynsick: brehs are :eat:) But the rest is full of wack cornball :flabbynsick: middle aged cacs. :scusthov:

Me, my girl & our daughter live in the Vinings near Cumberland Mall. Depends on what you're trying to do after college and where you work. I like where were at now, Buckhead, Atlantic Station & West Midtown are trendy too. Living in downtown Atlanta is slept on and you can find lofts & apts for good prices(if you don't mind living across the street from bums)

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
@BocaRear and his fukkboy ghey buttsecks buddies got butthurt over that ether I dished out and ran a neg train on me. :beli:

:myman:No prob though. His girl gets her back blown out by the block like the heat in the finals.

Why my name always in your mouth b? :mjlol:

Keep talking slick & we gon neg you again :demonic:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I repped ya tho breh. I need the rest of my ATL brehs & Falcons fans to do the same :salute:

Any of y'all live out in Douglasville? I just got a promotion out that way trying to see what there is to do out there :patrice:
Pulled me over my very first full day in ATL. Took me out the car, patted me down and searched my car b/c my cuz left a small weed roach in my ashtray.

:pacspit: Douglasville and their brown shyt uniforms.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Room full of nikkas on thursday.

Not on SaturDAys. that bytch is crazy then. I hate their parking though.

Sunday--- Velvet Room, Shout Day Party, Pin ups (free, $50 rose', $5 lap dances)

Monday--- Magic City, Toungue & Groove, Gold Room

Tuesday--- N/A

Wednsday-- Diamonds of Atlanta

Thursday-- Vanquish,Opera

Friday--- Onyx, Reign, Cream, Mansion

Saturday-- Compound.

Thats all I got off the top of my head.

that name...

:ohlawd:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Me, my girl & our daughter live in the Vinings near Cumberland Mall. Depends on what you're trying to do after college and where you work. I like where were at now, Buckhead, Atlantic Station & West Midtown are trendy too. Living in downtown Atlanta is slept on and you can find lofts & apts for good prices(if you don't mind living across the street from bums)
When I lived there last, I was living at M-West off Howell Mill. Is it still there and have they finally built that area around it up because there wasn't shyt back there except Body Tap back then. :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Room full of nikkas on thursday.

Not on SaturDAys. that bytch is crazy then. I hate their parking though.

Sunday--- Velvet Room, Shout Day Party, Pin ups (free, $50 rose', $5 lap dances)

Monday--- Magic City, Toungue & Groove, Gold Room

Tuesday--- N/A

Wednsday-- Diamonds of Atlanta

Thursday-- Vanquish,Opera

Friday--- Onyx, Reign, Cream, Mansion

Saturday-- Compound.

Thats all I got off the top of my head.
I used to be a manager at Compound and Opera (when it was still 1150) and promoted at Tongue and Groove Thursdays on International Night back when I was in Atlanta. That was probably the most fun stretch of life I had coming back from LA after playing ball and my consulting business took off. I was plugged all through that bytch and didn't pay for shyt, like EVER. Everything was comped somewhere or another. Goddamn i miss it...
:belipup:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I used to be a manager at Compound and Opera (when it was still 1150) and promoted at Tongue and Groove Thursdays on International Night back when I was in Atlanta. That was probably the most fun stretch of life I had coming back from LA after playing ball and my consulting business took off. I was plugged all through that bytch and didn't pay for shyt, like EVER. Everything was comped somewhere or another. Goddamn i miss it...
:belipup:
Come back nikka.

We want VIP :birdman:

Went to this spot called Cameli's at Little 5 Points. Nice spot. I'm starting to get to know the east side slowly but surely.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Come back nikka.

We want VIP :birdman:

Went to this spot called Cameli's at Little 5 Points. Nice spot. I'm starting to get to know the east side slowly but surely.

What kinda spot is that? I stopped by Tin Lizzys (Memorial) after work since I aint have shyt to do. Drank a brew, ate some chips and left :yeshrug:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What kinda spot is that? I stopped by Tin Lizzys (Memorial) after work since I aint have shyt to do. Drank a brew, ate some chips and left :yeshrug:

Shout out to Republic right next door, same type of chill spot, but they got rooftop access and a rooftop bar

@ProfessionallyTrill there's a lot of new developments/town homes being built all around Cumberland/Vinings/Smyrna, nows a good time to buy some property in the area