"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
So wait, what are you into? Don't take this the wrong way babygirl, but I feel like you're looking for someone to help you figure out what you're into as opposed to exploring and taking chances on your own.

A lot of folks end up disliking ATL or not taking full advantage because they stuck in a mindset of not wanting to be "uncomfortable." ATL has a bit of everything if you explore but it's a difficult city if you're just waiting for the fun to come your way.

You lived in MIA and PHILA? Shiiiiitttt, no reason to be afraid of anything.

This is amazing. Definitely gives the feeling of culture and exploration. I like what you're doing.

Not waiting for anything to come my way, I just expect there to be more than just clubs. Before coming to ATL, that's all people talked my ear off about of. How great the clubs here were when I'm not interested in that. One thing I miss about Miami was the multiple activities there were. I went kayaking, scuba diving, etc. Stuff like that I'm into. Most activities I see offered here, its not fun doing alone. I haven't been here long enough to make friends yet so.. :manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not waiting for anything to come my way, I just expect there to be more than just clubs. Before coming to ATL, that's all people talked my ear off about of. How great the clubs here were when I'm not interested in that. One thing I miss about Miami was the multiple activities there were. I went kayaking, scuba diving, etc. Stuff like that I'm into. Most activities I see offered here, its not fun doing alone. I haven't been here long enough to make friends yet so.. :manny:

Georgia has more wildlife stuff than Miami :snoop:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:ehh: I'll look into it. Thanks.
Also if you're into outdoor stuff, go exercise or take a walk up Stone Mountain. It may be like 30 mins from you but you might as well get used to driving a little ways to get anywhere here.

Maybe you start by talking to people at work invite them out or something:yeshrug:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Also if you're into outdoor stuff, go exercise or take a walk up Stone Mountain. It may be like 30 mins from you but you might as well get used to driving a little ways to get anywhere here.

Maybe you start by talking to people at work invite them out or something:yeshrug:

Starting that. I'm invited to some sky lodge tonight in downtown. A group of coworkers and I are going. I wanna see how they are outside of work before making it a regular thing.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Starting that. I'm invited to some sky lodge tonight in downtown. A group of coworkers and I are going. I wanna see how they are outside of work before making it a regular thing.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
I don't understand some of you people....its like you're scared to go out.