"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
People around me keep talking about this spot (Especially the hoes). My boy went last week, said its a lil hole in the wall, but its a nice lil hole in the wall.
Lol yeah it's mainly the females who've been telling me about that spot. Apparently it's a bunch of them that fall through that spot.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
People around me keep talking about this spot (Especially the hoes). My boy went last week, said its a lil hole in the wall, but its a nice lil hole in the wall.

Bougaloo's is straight. Wouldn't really call it a hole in the wall though. A hole in the wall is some shyt like Deja Vu on Simpson or Chit Chat on Candler. Bougaloo's is on some Peters St type shyt. That spot is dope though, just don't sit by the swings cuz you will be pissed.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I went Boogaloo's last week. It was cool. DONT sit on the swings, you'll look like a hoe

Unless its packed, dont let them charge you at the door. Just leave. Aint worth it.

Edit: Ruchda wings are :eat:. Spot on Fulton Industrial and one in Austell

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I went Boogaloo's last week. It was cool. DONT sit on the swings, you'll look like a hoe

Unless its packed, dont let them charge you at the door. Just leave. Aint worth it.

Edit: Ruchda wings are :eat:. Spot on Fulton Industrial and one in Austell

Bougaloo's is straight. Wouldn't really call it a hole in the wall though. A hole in the wall is some shyt like Deja Vu on Simpson or Chit Chat on Candler. Bougaloo's is on some Peters St type shyt. That spot is dope though, just don't sit by the swings cuz you will be pissed.

I always sit on the swings. One time I fukked around and said wheeeeeeee while pretending I was 7 and at the park :skip: