"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where are yall taking women on dates in the city? Im 21 and dealing with mostly juniors/seniors in college.

Right now my go-to is going on the skyview downtown (the big ass ferris wheel) for like 15 bucks then maybe waffle house afterwards:yeshrug:

I need more ideas though...im talking to one right now and we did that date last weekend and now she wants to do something inexpensive or free. I suggested centennial park:skip:man i need some more ideas

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where are yall taking women on dates in the city? Im 21 and dealing with mostly juniors/seniors in college.

Right now my go-to is going on the skyview downtown (the big ass ferris wheel) for like 15 bucks then maybe waffle house afterwards:yeshrug:

I need more ideas though...im talking to one right now and we did that date last weekend and now she wants to do something inexpensive or free. I suggested centennial park:skip:man i need some more ideas

Beer and comedy at sweet water is $20 total 3 hours of guRantees entertainment

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
took my girl to brunch at the Sun Dial yesterday

was a success

I take my wife out to Rays on the River Sunday Brunch. All you can eat buffet, 8 dollar bottomless mimosas. The first time we went years ago it was damn near all white in there. Now it look like black family reunion up in there. Folk damn near be electric sliding down the buffet line :russ:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

You younger than me. But try a coffee shop......or Top Golf. Go bar hopping on Peters Street. Yoga in the Park is free. Walk up Stone Mountain. Shooting Ranges are cheap. Take advantage of the exotic cuisines in the city. Korean BBQ, Ethiopian food, Indian. The Civil Rights museum is on Groupon. You aint gotta spend a grip.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I take my wife out to Rays on the River Sunday Brunch. All you can eat buffet, 8 dollar bottomless mimosas. The first time we went years ago it was damn near all white in there. Now it look like black family reunion up in there. Folk damn near be electric sliding down the buffet line :russ:

Y'all go to the one on Powers Ferry? :lupe:

Best brunch in the city is Copeland's IMO (the one on Cobb Pkwy). We waited 2 hours but brehs the food was unbelievable :banderas:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Y'all go to the one on Powers Ferry? :lupe:

Yes.

Best brunch in the city is Copeland's IMO (the one on Cobb Pkwy). We waited 2 hours but brehs the food was unbelievable :banderas:

Been there too. Its actually like 5 minutes from Rays......They got some good food too. My wife prefers Rays but i like Copelands a little better honestly.