"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
102.9 fukked up with that wack ass morning show. I didn't hear 1 single song on my on my way to work this morning. Every time I turned to that station they were just talking and nobody is funny on that station. I fukk with Ed Lover but he gotta go. 97.9 is killing them. I used to flip between 102.9 and 97.9 and jam all the way to work.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The Target in Little 5 Points got this little redbone that works there.:banderas:
"Li passé nan san'm" as the Haitian brehs would say.:noah:
I've always been more into dark skinned women but this redboneshorty makes a brother wanna look up ring sizes and shyt :mjcry:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
102.9 fukked up with that wack ass morning show. I didn't hear 1 single song on my on my way to work this morning. Every time I turned to that station they were just talking and nobody is funny on that station. I fukk with Ed Lover but he gotta go. 97.9 is killing them. I used to flip between 102.9 and 97.9 and jam all the way to work.
I've never gotten into the ATL radio scene. I heard V103 and a few others before but don't listen on a regular. I probably should check it out more.

Been here since 2004 or 2005 and I wanna say I've probably listened to the music stations like 2 or 3 times and it's usually in other people's cars. I swear all I listen to are NPR and Sports Talk and for the most part, online Comedy radio stations

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Behave sir
The Target in Little 5 Points got this little redbone that works there.:banderas:
"Li passé nan san'm" as the Haitian brehs would say.:noah:
I've always been more into dark skinned women but this redboneshorty makes a brother wanna look up ring sizes and shyt :mjcry:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Behave sir
You've seen her too, huh? :myman:
I know in not the only one to have noticed her. Lol:whew:
I rarely shop at Target because I'm more of a Publix guy, myself. But shorty got me going there on a regular basis just to lift my spirits as i watch her walk around

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Behave sir
I know I'm not the only one to have noticed her. Lol:whew:
I rarely shop at Target because I'm more of a Publix guy, myself (it's a Florida thing, I guess). But shorty got me going there on a regular basis just to lift my spirits as i watch her walk around

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I know in not the only one to have noticed her. Lol:whew:
I rarely shop at Target because I'm more of a Publix guy, myself. But shorty got me going there on a regular basis just to lift my spirits as i watch her walk around
I haven't but I've seen talent in there plenty of times so I'm not surprised.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I haven't but I've seen talent in there plenty of times so I'm not surprised.
Do you hang out at the Graveyard Tavern?

They got this new pretty little thing in there causing havoc. Great business move by the management team :ehh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Do you hang out at the Graveyard Tavern?

They got this new pretty little thing in there causing havoc. Great business move by the management team :ehh:
Naw, I don't even go out like that.

That said I'm rarely out and it's always talent out. Seems like more than I remember from when I was out a lot.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I know I'm not the only one to have noticed her. Lol:whew:
I rarely shop at Target because I'm more of a Publix guy, myself (it's a Florida thing, I guess). But shorty got me going there on a regular basis just to lift my spirits as i watch her walk around

Coli, If this chick ends up kidnapped we know who did it.

james green

Rookie
Daps
Atlanta is the best city especially if you are black. Wanna know why? Here it goes..

1. Cheap cost of living. No toll roads
2. Airport/Delta...meaning we have the most direct flights so no layovers for us
3. Decent weather. No better than Cali weather but decent
4. It doesnt get dark until 6pm in the winter. In most places its dark by 4:30 or 5pm
5. Our city dont shut down until after 3am, later than that if you outside the city. Most cities shut down at 130
6. Outside of DC no other city caters to middle class and upper middle class blacks
7. We are used to seeing black doctors, business owners, etc. Its normal to us
8. Its always something to do here we with nightlife, concerts, festivals, strip clubs,etc.
8. We had more annual visitors than Vegas last year.
9. We got 8 hip hop and r&b radio stations
10. The city is pretty with trees, rolling hills and curvy streets.
11. We got the best looking thick women
12. People are friendly.
13. Etc

james green

Rookie
Daps
Walked thru PCM a few weeks ago. Hard to see me wanting to go there again
PCM is cool. They arent even finished yet. They opening the rooftop in a few months. Its a good place for a date or if you on the beltline to check out. I live near it so im there all the time. I also fukks with Krog St Market. Overall the city needed these type of developments outside of always building a strip mall.