The Get Down Part 1 & 2 (Official Thread)

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude professed his love for her and she told him he was gonna stop her from being successful, then the next time she sees him, she asks if he can play piano on the demo:dahell: then asks if he can come out to meet the producer :dahell:
I hated Mylene from that curve at the club throughout the rest of the show. She told him he wasn't shyt and would hold her back from her dream then like you say next time she sees him she's asking for favors like shyt is sweet. Gets the favor then misses the duality of her doing the same thing to him that her parents did to her, tried to block him from doing music he cared about because she didn't understand it. Then after she gave up the p*ssy and set up the internship meant to kill his dream acted like he owed her a favor even though she was she was pushing him to be what she wanted. Not to mention she barley thanked him for saving her life getting her out of that club that got shot up, that he tried to warn her not to go to in the first place. She was cute but she needs to reside in the bushes.:camby:

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
I hated Mylene from that curve at the club throughout the rest of the show. She told him he wasn't shyt and would hold her back from her dream then like you say next time she sees him she's asking for favors like shyt is sweet. Gets the favor then misses the duality of her doing the same thing to him that her parents did to her, tried to block him from doing music he cared about because she didn't understand it. Then after she gave up the p*ssy and set up the internship meant to kill his dream acted like he owed her a favor even though she was she was pushing him to be what she wanted. Not to mention she barley thanked him for saving her life getting her out of that club that got shot up, that he tried to warn her not to go to in the first place. She was cute but she needs to reside in the bushes.:camby:
bytch lucky that Zeke played the piano for her afterwards:martin: Her Thot ass stripping in church tho:takedat: And that one bass player was getting busy on the song tho:wow:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Didn't know what I was gettin into when I started but this was grade A piff to me :ehh:
Jimmy killed it, lots of cool stories-Shao always havin a nice setup. Him and Zeke goin to square up and he starts goin ham and Zeke goin :dahell: you doin breh :mjlol: homie runnin around with his cane/baby sword :heh:
Unintentional comedy, cool rappin and showin how that song came together.
Mylene :noah:
Jaden :scust:
I got no gripes worth complaining about :yeshrug:

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Show makes me wish I grew up in that era, seems like a lot more fun overall.
It was.....We had to go outside and get into shyt for fun

positives and negatives to that...But just like that final battle being there was much more meaningful becuase you werent gonna see that shyt on the internet

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yoooo!!

I was like "who is this Jaden Smith lookin niqqa"

Then I had to Google it like "Noooooo!!!"

But I didn't hate him in this. That in and of itself was an amazing feat of media making.

I LOVE this show. Gonna save it for my lady so I can't watch ep 2 yet, but I am ready. I won't even mind watching ep 1 again.
I watched the final 2 episodes twice and i NEVER do that