The General Mills Chronicles.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And to think; General forgot to tell us that last story.

I've already read the whole thread. But, I finally decided to respond. This stories are GOAT.

My fav moment; General backhanding his lady, because he thought it was the dunny from the pier. *dead*

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
And to think; General forgot to tell us that last story.

I've already read the whole thread. But, I finally decided to respond. This stories are GOAT.

My fav moment; General backhanding his lady, because he thought it was the dunny from the pier. *dead*

:ooh: Which story/page is this from ?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Last edited by a moderator:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:dead: General got the late night munchies, cut up a kid's feet, and starts yelling Power of Christ compels you :heh:
gif-exorcism-6.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
so @General Mills what happens bruh?

I was in shock. I was CONVINCED :ohlawd: that we was stuck in a demonic household. So much so that it still took me a good two hours before I fully believed everyone.

When the cops showed I told them straight up that I thought this was a evil household and I was being held against my will by Beelzebub. :to: I remember when I was saying this my brehs were looking at me with straight disgust. :childplease: And the cop was :comeon:

I never made it to Sunday church service. Military police came and scooped me and brought me back to the base. I had to spend three days at the mental facility and they asked me so many questions. After I explained to the doc how I came to my conclusions he declared me fit for duty. . .

He later pulled me to the side and said.

Doc - This is completely off the record ok. :ld:

Me - Sure Doc. Whats up? :skip:

Doc - You sometimes feel as if your mind races right? Like it just will not stop turning and before you know it you are caught up in a crazy situation. . Right? :leostare:

Me - :to: YES!! Thats it Doc! What will help???!!!

Doc - Smoke weed. :sitdown:

Then he walked off. . I was :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator: